The new What Made You Smile Today thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
My neighbor came and mower my lawn for free. We only have a small patch of grass, the whole job didn’t even take ten minutes.
He wouldn’t accept any payment. Another neighbor gave me a whole bag of tomatoes he grew in his garden, and the first neighbor still wouldn’t take any.
“I’m happy to help you”.

Don’t listen to the news. Don’t judge a person by their political stripe. This country is filled with good, honest, loving people. They might turn up in your life when you least expect it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Getting back to what the purpose of this thread is supposed to serve, what has made me absolutely elated and ecstatic today is . . . SEPTEMBER IS GOING TO BE NORMAL AFTER ALL!! No more 90-degree weather!! No more prolonged summer!! No more extended August!! I am busting at the seams to be able to enjoy my favorite month as it should be: the gateway to fall!! I feel reborn!!

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Today I had been feeling especially sad and anxious about the pandemic, but talking to my friends and family helped a lot.

Something else that’s been helping me with that sadness and anxiety of late are the Tomy plushes of Mokey and Boober that I got on eBay in July. Lately I’ve been sleeping with them every night. They are so soothing, and I’ve been having lots of dreams about Fraggle Rock. :dreamy:

And last week, a friend who especially likes my style of painting asked me to paint a picture for him! So I did. It’s blue and purple and yellow, very abstract and surreal. I can’t wait to give it to him.