The new What Made You Smile Today thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Hey folks! Smiles are back ahead of the frowns (by a narrow margin)! Let's keep it that way. 8)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I still don't understand the concept of putting anything on grilled cheese other than, well, cheese. I mean, would you put anything like ketchup, mustard, or mayo on peanut butter and jelly?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Meat adds extra flavor to it.

Pb and j? Well, that gives me a new food idea....

Any Del

Reaction score
Today was a wonderful day indeed. My cousins had a present plan for my 19th birthday today and we had an adventure. First, we went to iHOP and they had the waiters/waitresses sing happy birthday to me! Then they gave me a birthday ice cream. Second, we walked around different parts of Williamsburg I've never been to before. While we were walking me, my sister, my niece and nephew stopped at a few restaurants to eat and boy oh boy I'm stuffed! :laugh: But the best gift of all: spending time with them and my sister! :smile:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Another banner day in therapy. Walking further with my cane, not wobbly at all. Took the cane down three flights of stairs, walked around the building, back up the flights, felt like a champ!
And absolutely beautiful out. 75 sunny degrees, nice breeze, everything finally starting to bloom. Can't ask for a nicer day for healing. Amen!

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
My sister is on a "Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers" kick, and she bought a Rescue Rangers Lite Brite refill set on eBay, along with a vintage Lite Brite (we are a die hard collector's worst nightmare). Actually, the Rescue Rangers set is used, according to mein sister, and she got it in a lot with a DuckTales set (yay me!) so I went and found two sets of my own: My Little Pony (1980's), and "Fraggle Rock." The only problem is the Fraggle Rock set is incomplete, but I don't know what sheets are missing (one is Gobo, I know that), but the set has two Wembley's included, so that makes me happy at least. The My Little Pony one is complete, though.