The new What Made You Smile Today thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Took my first steps with a cane today, and managed very well!
What a trip over the last two months, from falling and breaking my hip, to being confined to a wheelchair, to a walker, to a cane.
God's healing hand on me every day.

This is just an ordinary store-bought cane my wife got me.
If I ever get to the point I need a cane for the rest of my life, I want a custom job. Something hand-carved out of wood, gold top, maybe a few Muppet characters carved in, so there would be no doubt, this is Brian's came!
You know the story of how Jim and Frank painted the pipes at the NBC studios in New York?
That's what my cane will look like. 8)

Katzi428

Reaction score
What a trip over the last two months, from falling and breaking my hip, to being confined to a wheelchair, to a walker, to a cane.

If I ever get to the point I need a cane for the rest of my life, I want a custom job. Something hand-carved out of wood, gold top, maybe a few Muppet characters carved in, so there would be no doubt, this is Brian's came!
You know the story of how Jim and Frank painted the pipes at the NBC studios in New York?
:excited:
Great news!!
So happy for you!!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
WE GOT A NEW PUPPY TODAY! We haven't named him yet but he's adorable and also very sweet, curious, and fun to watch with his little puppy rowdiness. I already like him a lot despite having just met him less than an hour ago, and I have a good feeling that he will help fill that dog-shaped hole in my heart that is Rooster. He's definitely cute enough for that to happen :flirt:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The Avengers:Infinity War is coming next week. Being the huge fan of superheroes and crossovers I am, I have been totally stoked for this movie since it was first revealed and have been eagerly waiting it's release ever since. I can't wait too eventually see this mass crossover of epic proportions and I have a good feeling that it won't disappoint.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

Glad to hear you're slowly recovering!