The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I am trying to get a hold of someone that I haven’t heard from in a few years on Facebook, but I still haven’t heard back from her yet.
Well, I mean, here's a tough pill to swallow, and I'm just being honest with you on this. Assuming this person isn't simply inactive, if someone doesn't want to connect with/back with you, then that's something you just gotta accept. It sucks but in the end, if they don't want you in their life then that's just the way things are.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Well, I mean, here's a tough pill to swallow, and I'm just being honest with you on this. Assuming this person isn't simply inactive, if someone doesn't want to connect with/back with you, then that's something you just gotta accept. It sucks but in the end, if they don't want you in their life then that's just the way things are.
That makes sense, but thank you for the advice.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I have to do a phone call tomorrow with Apple Support because of my charging problem.

I really hate my phone sometimes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Arby's did away with their chicken cordon bleu sandwich, which was one of my favorites.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So it's the longest night of the year, but . . . it never got dark by 6:00 at all this year . . . and on top of that, the sun has also already been up by 7:00 as well. . . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My whole umbrella broke today, and literally just like in the movies: one puff of wind, and the whole thing blew to smitherines!