The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I went to a pizzeria for dinner I've always wanted to go to in a town near my own hometown.

Got a buffalo chicken ranch sub. I was pretty dissatisfied with the quality, mostly the bread. Just had a very old, chewy texture to it.

Any Del

Reaction score
So I went to a pizzeria for dinner I've always wanted to go to in a town near my own hometown.

Got a buffalo chicken ranch sub. I was pretty dissatisfied with the quality, mostly the bread. Just had a very old, chewy texture to it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest,

Seeing more news articles on my former friend Danny's incident from this week. It really shows how politics just ruins people's personalities. :smirk:

You know what also kinda made me mad? The fact that there are Democrats/liberals in the comments section wishing he actually succeeded.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You're not wrong to be honest.

Donald Trump made me an extreme right conservative in 2016, and I'm glad I since have changed my ways.

I actually ended up unfriending an old friend yesterday who was actually a real smart *** with me when he found out I said I was voting for Trump on the elections day. For some reason, I decided not to unfriend the guy until just yesterday. Probably cause my brain was reminding me of the incident, so I just thought "you know what? I don't know why I still have this guy as a friend, even if I don't like Trump anymore." And the rest is self explanatory

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Still, that in and of itself makes me frown, to think friendships and even families are being severed because of politics.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Nah, I feel the same. I lost a friend from Landmark because of politics (but in fairness, he was becoming a real ******). I only unfriended this guy because of his smart Alec attitude he gave me that day.