The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I actually measured out the quantity of how many tiles I gotta hang up per wall, which is 20. So basically in total I’d need 60 tiles to hang up on each wall. I found a deal on Amazon for 96 tiles for about 84 dollars.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Home Depot should have tiles like that. Maybe cost a little more, but you can take it right home and not have it lost in the mail.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’m all set but thank you. I found a good quantity on Amazon I plan to order soon.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So I found out on Facebook yesterday that my friend's elderly mother had the coronavirus over the summer last year and ended up passing away in the COVID-19 unit that she was in due to complications from the virus.

My friend's sister also had COVID-19 as well.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I gotta be honest, I’m a bit ****** tonight but I don’t really feel like explaining it publicly. Please message me if you wanna know what’s going on.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Alright, so I might as well explain what happened because I’m very frustrated this morning.

So basically yesterday was when I was supposed to have my one on one coaching with either voice actors Neil Kaplan, Colleen O’Shaughnessy or JB Blanc on LAvoproductions via a zoom link. I purchased the 75 deal for a one on one because it’s all I could afford. So the woman in charge apparently sent out zoom links on Valentine’s Day..... I got absolutely nothing at all! It never even went in my spam folder! So I pretty much missed out on everything.

She did say she would inform me when the next workshop would be and I gave out my phone number as well, but at this point, I just don’t see anything good happening with this outcome. 🤷🏿‍♂️ I can’t even get my money back either!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, that's unacceptable. I mean I know things like this are generally non-refundable, but if you never even received the links, that's not your fault, and they should try to make it right.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Again, the woman did say she would inform me when the next workshop would be and I gave my phone number, but I have a feeling she’ll probably just forget anyway or if she doesn’t, I’ll still end up having to pay.

Either way, I’m pretty angry this happened, especially since my email WAS included (she sent me a screenshot for proof but literally none of them even went through), and I don’t think I’ll be purchasing from them again after this incident.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Like I said, this is what the Better Business Bureau is for. It’s in their best interest to make you satisfied than to have a negative rating.

it’s one thing for someone to go on Yelp and say they had a bad experience. A complaint from the BBBsays you mean business.