The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I noticed when I just simply edit in premiere, my Mac fan is now getting ridiculously loud and hot.

Like normally this happens if I’m dragging something or making an image bigger..... but now just simply editing in it? VVVVVVFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Seriously, I really hope Apple didn’t eff up my Mac with this ****

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
THE ONE COUSIN SKEETER EPISODE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND FOR YEARS...... and sadly, it’s dubbed.

I found this episode pretty amusing with Skeeter’s ghost visiting him for his April fools pranks. The one thing that stuck out with me from this episode was Skeeter’s prank on Nina when he gives her a piece of gum and it completely turns her mouth blue. (Though I had remembered it being at the beginning of the episode rather than at the 7 minute mark. Amazing how the memory can fool you).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Just knowing flash will be gone tomorrow and many of my childhood online games will go with it.

Like honestly it’s making me feel depressed. I know it seems like a silly thing to feel depressed over, but many of these old games I’ve loved coming back to relive when I feel the urge and now it just feels like I’m seeing old memories just fade away.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You're not alone . . . granted, I haven't played any of those games in years, but still, just know that they'll never be able to be played again is rather bittersweet.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Just knowing flash will be gone tomorrow and many of my childhood online games will go with it.

Like honestly it’s making me feel depressed. I know it seems like a silly thing to feel depressed over, but many of these old games I’ve loved coming back to relive when I feel the urge and now it just feels like I’m seeing old memories just fade away.
I thought Flash ended on December 31, 2020.