The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
**** man.

Honestly, on her end, she could have just politely asked if you were taking pictures and then you could show what was on your phone.

Any Del

Reaction score
^^^^Seriously.

What really made me frown is this whole year. This year is far worst than last year. There have been some good moments here and there *cough*passing my road test for the 3rd time*cough*. But honestly people these days are just **** sensitive and lack logic!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
2018 has definitely been a rough year for me as well, I'm certainly not denying that.

But it was alot better than 2016 and 17 for me in a heartbeat.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There's a left turn arrow at an intersection by my house, but as of late, that arrow hasn't been working. Just yesterday, I sat through three or four entire traffic light cycles before I finally managed to merge into another lane and take a different direction home.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So there's some movies that I want to see on TV this weekend, but can't see them due to work.

Really wish I had a DVR so they could be recorded and watch them later.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Which ones? You're probably better off watching them on Amazon anyway if it's coming off a TV network.

Unless it's HBO or Starz movies.... Whatever it's called.

Any Del

Reaction score
Playing Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker and Sakura sucks! I'm doing this capture the flag and I haven't even scored one point for bringing the enemy flag to my base. Curse you Kishi! CURSE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Which ones? You're probably better off watching them on Amazon anyway if it's coming off a TV network.

Unless it's HBO or Starz movies.... Whatever it's called.
Oh, there's a lot of them. But the one I want to see is Life Size.