The New New Quote Thread

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Jarrod's way of looking at current Muppet projects are how every Muppet fan should look at not just current Disney Muppet projects but also Sesame Street.
Steve Swanson: I'm so used to as a Muppet fan now, so many things I see in Muppets now, I'm just used to my default response being "Well that's not for me." And it's kinda disappointing, because I love so many things about Jim's work and the Muppets, and they've inspired me in so many ways in my life. So to look at new things that are coming out now and go "I'm sure everyone else liked that", because I'm just not the target audience anymore, it's kinda weird, because of my knowledge of what the Muppets once were and what they can do but they're not doing it, but everyone seems to love what they're doing except me.
Jarrod Fairclough: I find a way to connect to it anyway. I find a way to connect to what they're doing now and accept the fact that it's not as great as the old stuff and hope that one day it will be, but at the moment just accept what I'm getting. Don't get me wrong, I can certainly admit when the Muppets do terrible stuff, but even the stuff that some might find mediocre now, I can find a way to appreciate the effort that's gone into it.
Steve and JD Hansel: Yeah.