The MythBusters (puppets)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
(I was waiting to post this, but they'll be completed soon enough that I figured it wouldn't hurt to give a little teaser trailer)

COMING SOON!

Who are the MythBusters?

Adam Savage

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

And Jamie Hyneman

"Well, that was a complete failure."

Between them more than 30 years special effects experience.

The MythBusters (puppets)!

COMING SOON!

fishbone

Reaction score
i freak'n love those guys..i think a puppet version of "it takes a theif" would be pretty funny too..or cash cab!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I'm hoping to have pictures up on Monday. That is, if I can finish them over the weekend (just the arms and Jamie's hat).

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
YAY!! I adore the MythBusters!! That'll be completely awesome!!! I can't wait to see the pictures on Monday, Super Scooter!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I was originally building them for the Discovery Channel spoof contest, but abandoned the project for a while. I only recently picked the puppets up again.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Well, here they are!

The MythBusters (puppets)

Adam's not quite done yet (he has no arms), but I promised I'd show them to you today.

Note: Adam's shirt says "I Reject Your Reality and Substitute My Own".

SesameKermie

Reaction score
I love it! You should send them a copy of the pic! I know the contest is over, but I'll bet they get a kick out of them.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yes, yes. I'm going to. I actually made a "suggestion" on their forum to bring the puppets on the show a while ago. No response yet. :wink:

Anyway, thank you for your kind words about them.

Boy, do they look shiny in that picture!:big_grin:

Teheheman

Reaction score
God, I abso-fricken-lutely LOVE the Mythbusters. Not only is it funny, it's educational. Besides, I've always been a myth buff. I've found them interesting. Especially the ones that you wouldn't think in a million years to be true, are true and the ones you think are true, are busted. You know what would be cool? If you start out by doing a puppet version of an old episode. You know, dub the commentary from an episode and do it with those puppets. Put that on the internet and see if you have an audience for that. THEN see if you can do an episode of originals, then maybe they'll come around to doing a Mythbusters with puppets. Ya never know. Very great job with the puppets though.

Daniel