The Muppets SPOILER Thread

Thor

Reaction score
Amazing episode! Actually liked how they portrayed Piggy and that she got along well with Kristin Chenowith. But disappointed that Fozzie wasn't in it at all. Bunsen, Beaker, Sam and Sweetums also weren't in it, so really there were quite a few characters missing, which is understandable. Fozzie should have had 1 or 2 lines, but it was nice not to have a subplot with him i suppose

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Gonzo had a pretty big part in one scene, and Scooter had a pretty large role in most of the episode. The Electric Mayhem had an entire subplot though (and thank god, there were only 2 plots this episode!).
Any new or different obscure characters to look for in the background?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It seems like practically every "main character" from this show was in every episode at first, and now with the last two episodes certain main characters aren't appearing in every episode.

jobi71

Reaction score
Remember when Harry Belafonte was told "a certain kind of anger never could work in the Muppet world, no matter what kind of mischief you were reacting to, because the characters are incapable of acting in a truly immoral way"?

Someone needs to explain that to these writers.
I mentioned that weeks ago when Jay Leno was yelling at Fozzie. It is definitely a note the writers should take.

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
It's So funny! Their comebacks are hilarious when they argue anyone else go 'awwww!' When Floyd said 'I shut down my tinder for you!' To Janice

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I would almost bet that the ratings get a boost just for the simple fact the band has a plot.

Thor

Reaction score
Any new or different obscure characters to look for in the background?
The episode really didn't have any background characters; almost all the characters that were in it had lines. Very few scenes took place in the conference room or hallways so i think that's why there weren't many background characters. A good number of scenes did not take place inside the TV station