The Muppets SPOILER Thread

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
I hope the band will works their issues out I'm willingly to bet you the rift going on with them will be Kirsten's fault being that they like never fight they're not like piggy

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The show air tonight in Canada, and I can't wait to hear your all's thoughts.

Muppy

Reaction score
"The Ex-Factor" is probably my favorite episode in the series so far. I'm surprised Fozzie didn't make an appearance though ...

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
"The Ex-Factor" is probably my favorite episode in the series so far. I'm surprised Fozzie didn't make an appearance though ...
Wow, really ? a whole episode without Fozzie. Did Gonzo or any of the "less important" characters like Bunsen,Beaker or Rowlf get a plot in this episode?

Muppy

Reaction score
Wow, really ? a whole episode without Fozzie. Did Gonzo or any of the "less important" characters like Bunsen,Beaker or Rowlf get a plot in this episode?
Gonzo had a pretty big part in one scene, and Scooter had a pretty large role in most of the episode. The Electric Mayhem had an entire subplot though (and thank god, there were only 2 plots this episode!).

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Gonzo had a pretty big part in one scene, and Scooter had a pretty large role in most of the episode. The Electric Mayhem had an entire subplot though (and thank god, there were only 2 plots this episode!).
Sounds great,glad there were only 2 plots this time,I think the 3 plots thing was a major thing holding the show back. Also happy Fozzie wasn't in it, I love him but it was a little annoying that he HAD TO have a plot in every episode. Really excited for this one !

LaRanaRene

Reaction score
Fozzie wasn't in the episode? Well, that kind of makes sense. Does anyone else notice that Fozzie is hardly ever with the rest of the Muppet group and is usually just kind of doing his own thing?

Muppy

Reaction score
Fozzie wasn't in the episode? Well, that kind of makes sense. Does anyone else notice that Fozzie is hardly ever with the rest of the Muppet group and is usually just kind of doing his own thing?
Yeah, I noticed that too and I really hope that from now on he goes with the rest of the Muppets. He's very isolated from the group so far and I hope that the writers change that.