The Muppets SPOILER Thread

Muppy

Reaction score
Yeah, this episode was my least favorite of the series. Really just a "meh" episode.

Muppy

Reaction score
Which is sad cause I know that the folks working on the show are really doing there best.
Exactly! It's really sad when we all know that they're working hard to make a show that everyone will enjoy, but that isn't what's happening as evident with the ratings. :sympathy:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
That's really weird that there'd be a promo after the episode. That probably means there was a mix up or something, because obviously they had one prepared, it just didn't air.
It aired right before the episode, they didn't bother to advertise it though. Also was the episode that bad, I haven't seen it yet, but really worst of the series.

Muppy

Reaction score
It aired right before the episode, they didn't bother to advertise it though. Also was the episode that bad, I haven't seen it yet, but really worst of the series.
In my opinion yes. But watch it, because Uncle Deadly is amazing in it. So is Piggy. The rest though is really not that good.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It was not really bad it was just not exciting

Muppet Master

Reaction score
It was not really bad it was just not exciting
Wasn't much of a fan of "Swine Song" and I thought "A Tail of Two Piggies" was good, but nowhere near what most of the first 10 episodes were, I hope at least "Little Green Lie" or the finale is really good, because so far this reboot hasn't worked for me.