The Muppets Mayhem Episode 10 - Track 10: We Will Rock You

What did you think of the "The Muppets Mayhem" episode "Track 10: We Will Rock You"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 10 - Track 10: We Will Rock You
Disney+ Premiere: Wednesday, May 10, 2023

All seems lost when Nora fails to reunite The Electric Mayhem for a concert at the Hollywood Bowl.

If you saw "The Muppets Mayhem" on Disney+ please like this post and share your thoughts below.

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
The last two episodes had a Muppets Take Manhattan feel! I loved the show. The soundtrack is phenomenal I'm listening to it right now on Spotify! I actually would recommend listening to the soundtrack before watching the show. It makes it more nostalgic and memorable when you watch the show finally! I hope we get a season 2 of the band touring. I want to see where this goes! I think Doctor Teeth and his Electric Mayhem proved they can carry a show!

Xerus

Reaction score
Janice said the Mayhem had been performing for 50 years. I wonder if the characters are in their 70's or 80's now?

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
Hi, it's been a long time. I just watched the whole series and I enjoyed it very much. I was awed when I saw a baby version of Animal. Cute! And I liked it when Janice does aerobics and I laughed when she says whee while floating in the air. And I even laughed real hard when they had those weird fandoms like the Swifters and the Belieabers. Hilarious! And I don't think it needs a second season, they ended the show just fine. Even though the show is not the same without Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie the Bear, Gonzo, Rowlf, etc, I enjoyed it. And I hope there's another Muppet project in the works soon. Hopefully it's as good as this and Muppets Haunted Mansion.

Xerus

Reaction score
Good question? And something fun to ponder!
I'm wondering if Lips is the youngest member, for he joined in the final Muppet Show season, and he seems to have more knowledge of the internet and smart phones than the other Mayhem members.

King Jim

Reaction score
The last two episodes had a Muppets Take Manhattan feel! I loved the show. The soundtrack is phenomenal I'm listening to it right now on Spotify! I actually would recommend listening to the soundtrack before watching the show. It makes it more nostalgic and memorable when you watch the show finally! I hope we get a season 2 of the band touring. I want to see where this goes! I think Doctor Teeth and his Electric Mayhem proved they can carry a show!
I agree with the last 2 episodes definitely had that Muppets Take Manhattan feel.

The Muppets Mayhem is definitely what Disney+ needed.

MWoO

Reaction score
I finished watching today and I have to admit it was actually pretty good. I didn't think it would be, but it found a good balance between the Muppets and the humans. It also did a decent job of making the band the main characters. I hope for a season 2 about them going on tour.

KermootsTea

Reaction score
I thought it was good. It brought more story to the Mayhem, and I felt feelings for the characters. I kinda missed the other Muppets though. I loved the show!

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Hi, it's been a long time. I just watched the whole series and I enjoyed it very much. I was awed when I saw a baby version of Animal. Cute! And I liked it when Janice does aerobics and I laughed when she says whee while floating in the air. And I even laughed real hard when they had those weird fandoms like the Swifters and the Belieabers. Hilarious! And I don't think it needs a second season, they ended the show just fine. Even though the show is not the same without Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie the Bear, Gonzo, Rowlf, etc, I enjoyed it. And I hope there's another Muppet project in the works soon. Hopefully it's as good as this and Muppets Haunted Mansion.
Having watched all 10 episodes, I agree with you.

Whether or not we get a second season, hopefully this will lead to more spinoff shows focusing on characters outside of the major players, like Pigs in Space or that proposed Uncle Deadly show from the early 2000s that never came to fruition (now that I'd like to see).