The Muppets Episode 14 - Little Green Lie

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Little Green Lie"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes, but it was still rather disturbing and felt very out of place in a Muppet movie.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
Honestly, the concept of Robin being taken to a bar where they serve milkshakes is a lot less disturbing than, say, Scooter cage dancing at a goth bar.
Did you HAVE to bring that up? You know how hard it is to remove that image from your mind once it enters?!

the whole thing with poor robin in the bar made no sense in that film. WHERE were robin's parents?!

Stephanie Evjen

Reaction score
My review of "Little Green Lie":

For starters, I think it's pretty cool to show Robin again, along with Camilla and Foo Foo. Pretty great classic comebacks. This show definitely has everything going good from here on out.

I thought it was a pretty crazy episode when Kermit and Piggy pretended to be back together since Robin's parents split, but I thought it was pretty bad when the news came and accidently revealed the truth to Robin. But Robin was really understanding about this because he truly believed Kermit and Piggy were definitely meant to be. Deep down, I kinda feel the same way, especially since they were together longer than Kermit and Denise was. I saw as the 1st season is coming to an end, Kermit and Piggy are beginning to see that they can't deny the fact that they still have feelings for each other. And I think it's pretty cool. Also, I do hope Denise will understand and still be friends with Kermit and Piggy after this. :smile::mad:

Also, in the B-story, I'm also happy that Gonzo and Camilla are still friends since their split, which I don't think Pepe and Rizzo were happy with. But I saw it was pretty impossible for them to replace their best friend with Sam, Big Mean Carl, and Chip for picking up dates, which ended pretty badly. I also liked the ending with Camilla and a couple of her girlfriends having a girl's night when the guys were having their own night out, which ends with a pillow fight which ends up with Camilla losing her feathers. So embarrassing. :concern::cluck:

One bit of the episode I found really entertaining was the Friendly Feud sketch with the Electric Mayhem Band. I thought it was funny and strange at the same time when the band was trying to figure the popular flavor of ice cream, which was in fact vanilla. Me, my favorite flavors will always be chocolate and chocolate-chip cookie dough. I could tell Uncle Deadly wasn't having fun with it as he thought "I'm surrounded by idiots". To be honest, I don't think the Electric Mayhem are a group of idiots, just different from the rest of us in their own way. It was pretty funny, though. :big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo:

All in all, as we are almost there for the two-part season finale, I just wanna say what a crazy ride it's been for the first season. I REALLY do hope we'll see the show again for season 2. That would rully be awesome! Fer shur! :fanatic::flirt:

Princeton

Reaction score
I've been lax in giving my opinion of every episode individually but overall the adult content doesn't bother me. What does bother me is how hit and miss the writing is for the characters. Piggy, Rizzo/Pepe, and Animal are written the strongest, Kermit and Fozzie are touch and go, and Scooter? I don't know him anymore. And I love Chip, but does anybody else feel that Dave was cast as him because he had the lowest workload of all the performers?

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
All I can say is this was a huuuuuuuuuge improvement over last weeks rather blah episode.

You better watch out, Uncle Deadly knows three insignificant lies. He's counting on more.

Carl eating Foofoo was hilarious. Hey, he got the ball, and he's happy.

The gag with the Electric Mayhem on Friendly Fued and they couldn't name one of the flavors of ice cream they were surveyed on.

Scooter cussing........

Rowlf the dog

Kermit and Piggy tagging Scooter, their own teammate, on laser tag because he couldn't keep his own mouth shut.

4 out of 4 stars. I wish the other episodes are like this.
i liked when Lips said "Pitachio" instead of pistachio.