The Muppets Episode 10 - Single All the Way

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Single All the Way"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
This was a great episode. I liked the reverence to the Chef's wedding ring. I liked Mindy Kahling being a bad singer. Piggy got to be emotional. The story-line with Yolanda was fun. And Sam finally got a kiss from Janice.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I don't wanna get personal in this thread but I felt just like Piggy after she talked with Fozzie. The only thing that was missing is a cheese basket to comfort me.

Otherwise, the episode was pretty good. I'm actually really hoping that we see Ken at some point. Also, if this was a different network or something, Scooter's sweater would actually be on sale for the holidays.

Daniel

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
NOW THIS is what I've been waiting to see in this show! This was Muppety goodness! It had everything that makes them current but also timeless!! This is was an episode I felt like Jim himself might've done today.

And can I just say Kermit and Piggy!!! All the feels returned!! This is the route the show needs to continue on! What a way to end the Winter Finale! Can't wait till Feb 2nd!!! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!

ploobis

Reaction score
Another Great Episode! :smile: :mad: :embarrassed: :concern: :wink: :rolleyes: :shifty: :halo: :sing: :big_grin: :flirt: :cool: :attitude: :hungry: :eek: :confused: :grr: :sympathy:

It was Very Funny and Very Touching, the perfect Christmas episode!

I can't wait for more episodes in February!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Liked this episode a lot. It teased at a Kermit/Piggy reunion without explicitly going there, which will continue to give the show some storyline going forward. It was also good to see everyone get in the holiday spirit with the musical number, there are few things more fun than a chorus full of Muppets.

I also liked the Sam/Janice storyline, which clearly is more than just a one-off gag by the writers. It's a fun dimension to his character which was, although entertaining, very much a one-dimensional one in past works.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
She was actually at Rowlf's with everyone else. Even Lew Zealand showed up there, despite not really having a job at the show.
Huh, I didn't spot her. I'll have to go back and watch the episode again.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
This episode felt the most like the original Muppet Show. And it was great. Everything was there. The cast coming out in a group to sing along.
I agree. Now we're back to the feel of classic Muppets. Even Piggy putting her arm around Kermit's arm and Kermit resisting. Very similar to "The Muppet Show."

I’ll start with Sam and Janice. Probably the weirdest thing to come out of this show thus far (even with the addition of Chip). Sam may be a patriotic all-American bald eagle, but on the inside he is a fledgling chick struggling to make his first flight when it comes to Janice. I’m not quite sure whether to consider this thing a legitimate storyline or an extremely long running gag. The mistletoe was a funny bit and at least he got his kiss in the end. I have yet to come to a conclusion on how I feel about this.
Yeah. That was nice. It was good to see Sam win at the end. Though I don't know how Floyd would have reacted to that. :confused:

As for Piggy and Kermit, I’m glad they didn’t just jump back into the old routine. Kermit still has Denise (strangely absent). They seem to be coming together in a healthy friendship, which in the long run could be beneficial when they finally reunite as lovers. It’s a maturing aspect. They will always be there for each other no matter their relationship status, even if they are finding themselves with mixed feelings during the holiday season.
Yeah. I agree. Yes, it would have been nice if Denise had appeared, though she was sort of indirectly referenced (The fact that Kermit had moved on to someone else) and she did appear at the end, though she didn't have any lines. But that was a good :smile: and :mad: scene. Kind of wish they hadn't run the Capital One commercial with Piggy yelling at Kermit though. Sort of spoiled the mood. Lol. But overall, that was a good winter finale. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when the show returns in February.

Piggy and Fozzie were great! I think that scene is the biggest interaction we have ever seen between them. Eric was on point throughout the entire thing. Of course he was, it’s Eric we’re talking about here!
Actually, what would have been nice would have been if Frank could have returned and could have played Piggy to Eric's Fozzie or vice versa. That would have made the interaction between the two of them easier. After all, he still works on SS on occassion. But that's just a thought. I do agree that Eric really has a handle on both characters.

Piggy called the frog ‘Kermie’ again! No wonder the Boss Frog was having mixed feelings afterwards!
Well, it's not the first time on this series though. She called him "Kermie" in "Pigs in a Blackout" as well.

Last edited: