The Muppet Show LP (1977)

Luke

Reaction score
I think the trick is not to advertise the sites too much at Muppet Central - i do think there is someone 'up high' shall we say that keeps an eye on what sites are opening.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,

Yeah i realised that.

We are gonna try and keep it totally legal and above board...

But i think there are lots of eyes watching from above

see ya

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Keeping it legal...

> We are gonna try and keep it totally legal and above board...

I think the key is to avoid things that are currently in release. I can't see them hunting you down for a Fan Club 45 rpm released 20-some years ago. If you start making MP3s from Muppet soundtracks currently available at your local music store -- then I think they might have a problem with that.

For that matter, if it gets too big it might make them nervous regardless. A couple of songs that aren't available here and there is no big deal -- but with 100 songs at a site, that might make Henson nervous.

That's why you can't download any songs from MC Radio.

I'm not trying to throw a dark cloud over everything -- but I know Warrick wants to do this the honest way, so I just thought I'd clarify a few points. And if I can get some of the bugs ironed out in my technology over here, I might just be wanting a copy of that Fan Club MP3 myself! :stick_out_tongue:

Thog

Reaction score
I have a MP3 of the theme which I have never heard before. It's 2:04min and it's kinda like the one from the muppet show LP, but insted of "to introduce this record....blah blah blah" it's says "to introduce Miss Piggy...blah blah blah" I know thats they way I've seen it on sheet music, but I didn't know there was a recording of it. Anyone know what it's from?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's from a UK single featuring an extended theme of "The Muppet Show". You can hear it on Muppet Central Radio.

Animal

Reaction score
Warrick,

I now have MSN, so now we can "meet"!
What´s your name on MSN, so I can add you?

*Hans*