The Muppet Show LP (1977)

scarecroe

Reaction score
On Bill Sherman's site he lists The Muppet Show LP as having 23 tracks. It's easy to pick out the fact that he simply made a mistake and that at track 20, he just accidentally started listing The Muppet Show Fan Club Soundtrack.

My question is, are those 3 tracks (La Vie Aerobique, Frogs and I Love My Elbows) the only songs that were on that LP?

scarecroe

Reaction score
....and also, does anyone have a scan of what that album (The Muppet Show Fan Club Soundtrack) looked like?

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
I have never seen the Muppet Show Fan Club Album, but I don't think those songs would have been on it.....

The first one sounds like something that would have been on Miss Piggy's Aerobiques

I don't know about the song Frogs...

I Love My Elbows was a Kermit/Sesame Street song that came out MANY years after the Muppet Show.

I don't know what songs were on the Fan Club album, but I would almost bet a $1 million that those are the wrong tracks.

Jim

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Muppet Show Fan Club is a one-sided, blue plastic 45 single. It includes a shortened version of the Muppet Show theme, about three minutes of dialogue about the fan club from a lot of Muppets, then the closing theme.

Joggy

Reaction score
That dialogue was quite funny. "Rully, I joined many fanclubs, but this is the first time a fanclub ever joined me, wow." (- Janice)

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Im sure i once saw a Muppet Fan Club thing with a picture of alot of Muppets in rows, Was it the fan club record ?

See ya

Iggy35

Reaction score
Does anyone around here have it?
Would love to get an mp3 of it!

IGGY35

Animal

Reaction score
Hey,

I can make you a mp3 of that, if you want???

Hans "Animal" Jensen

FER SURE

Reaction score
I would die if I could could get an mp3 of that. I could burn it to disk and it would never leave my cd changer again!

scarecroe

Reaction score
Animal-

Originally posted by Animal
I can make you a mp3 of that, if you want???
If you make an MP3 of that and send it to me, I can post it on my webspace for everyone to download. I'd love to hear it!

Incidentally, this gets me thinking also about the special edition of Pigs In Space that they did for a NASA shuttle wakeup call. You know the one; it's one of the facts on one of the Time-Life DVDs. Does anyone have that and could make an MP3 of it? I'd love to hear it!