The Muppet Show Commercials

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Tom,

Ive seen one of these (That got messed up and came on UK TV as an outtake) from Season One !

So i think they did them for a lot of the guests!

see ya

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Warrick! You've changed. I got used to thinking of you as Blue Frackle. Now you go and turn into Bean Bunny on me. :wink:

Seriously, though, that's awesome. Too bad you saw it on TV--I'd like to download a copy of that as well!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Tom,

Look closely, Its Jamie's Baby Bean Bunny !

And its only for Easter, Then the cuteness goes and the Frackle comes back !

:big_grin:

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Very cool. How did you manage to capture that image and use it? I try to click on the images and it doesn't let me save anything. Also, was the file size too large originally for avatar requirements, and if so, how did you make it smaller? I have the Baby Pops at 64 x 64, but it's 7 to 12k so it's too big to make into an avatar.

Ryan

Reaction score
To capture anything, like Flash, Quicktime stills, etc hit the "Print Scrn | SysRq" Button in the top right hand corner of your keyboard (if you have Windows) Then open up the Microsoft paint program. Hit Edit, Paste, and then save it was a bitmap. If you have Photoshop, you should convert it from a Bitmap to a JPEG, By hitting "Save A Copy" and selecting "JPEG" Hope this helps!

:sing:

King Prawn

Reaction score
In the thread titles "Baby Pepe?" if you go to one of the last pages you'll find some baby images Jamie made using his ever so brilliant computer skills.

Baby Fraggles, now that's something to think about:smirk: :excited: