Fezzik...Sweetums
Inigo...The Great Gonzo
Humperdink...Link Hogthrob
Count Rugen...Johnny Fiama
The Albino...Sal
Grandfather...Pops
Grandson...Robin

Miracle Max...Fozzie Bear​
I dont see Link as being... driven enough to be Humperdink, I think it would be funny if it was Gonzo! (cuz GOnzo was always after Piggy) But then Gonzo isnt evil enough to kill anyone, unless you write that into something elce... OR! Gonzo as Rugen because he was so obsessed with pain!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I dont see Link as being... driven enough to be Humperdink, I think it would be funny if it was Gonzo! (cuz GOnzo was always after Piggy) But then Gonzo isnt evil enough to kill anyone, unless you write that into something elce... OR! Gonzo as Rugen because he was so obsessed with pain!
That was one of the jokes I had in mind with casting Link as Humperdink.

And I've got some get stuff in mind for Gonzo in the role of Inigo so that's where he's stayin'!:concern:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Cast Additions:

The King...Juilius Strangepork
The Queen...Hilda

Chapter 1

Buttercup was raised on a small farm in the country of Florin. Her favorite pastimes were riding her horses and tormenting the farm boy that worked there. His name was Westley, but she never called him that.

Isn’t that a wonderful beginning?
At that moment Miss Piggy sauntered in wearing an outfit that said she had just come back from the beach.

“Did I miss my cue?” she queried.

Hurry up and get changed! You’re on NOW!

*From this point onward whenever characters break character they shall be addressed by their proper name*​

Buttercup (my goodness she changed fast) rode like the wind across the vast fairy tale landscape and into the stable where Westley was tending the other horses.

“Farm Boy,” Buttercup requested, “polish my saddle. I want to see my face shining in it by morning.”

“And while you’re at it,” panted her horse, “bring me a protein shake!”

“As you wish,” said Westley.

‘As you wish’ was all he ever said to her, but what she never realized was when he said ‘as you wish’ what he really meant was ‘I love you’. As the years passed she not only came to realize that he loved her, but that she loved him, also.

Since Westley was a poor farm boy, he had no money for marriage, so he decided to leave Florin and seek his fortune across the sea. It was a very emotional time for Buttercup.

Buttercup wept a little too openly and loudly than what was appropriate for this part.

“I fear I will never see you again,” she confessed to Westley as he was preparing to leave.

“Know this,” he said, “I will always come for you.”
“How can you be sure?” she asked.

“This is true love,” Westley told her, “that doesn’t happen every day.”

And with that he left for the harbor. But his return was not to be, on the high seas his ship was attacked by the Dread Pirate Roberts, who was known for not leaving any captives alive. When she heard this news, Buttercup went to her room and locked the door. For days she neither slept nor ate.

The courtyard was abuzz with activity, for the pompous, conceited, cowardly, overly-dressed and all around stupid Prince Humperdinck had an announcement.

“I, your kindly, selfless, brave, tastefully-dressed and all around very intelligent, Prince Humperdinck have an announcement.”

“Nice intro, your majesty,” Count Rugen whispered. The king stood behind his son, humming to himself and cleaning his glasses. The queen stood next to him, twiddling her thumbs and trying to ignore the fact that the prince’s collar was coming apart.

“In twelve days,” the prince continued, “I shall be married to a woman who was once a commoner like you. But, I doubt you’ll find her common anymore.”

The doors opened and Buttercup stepped out, wearing a magnificent white gown that flowed behind her, and caused her to trip on the steps.

“Knock off the slapstick!” Piggy shouted to the narrator.

Hey! This is all exposition! It’s hard to put verbal humor into exposition!
“At least leave me out of it!”

Fine.
Although his royal heritage gave the prince the right to choose his bride, Buttercup did not love him. Despite Humperdinck’s insistence that she would grow to love him, she didn’t believe it. In fact she’d love nothing more then to send him to Gilder, first class air. But that would land her in the dungeon and even marriage to Humperdinck wasn’t that bad. The only thing she found solace in was her daily ride deep into the heart of a very menacing forest.

One morning Buttercup was out for her ride when she came upon three odd travelers. A shrimp, a blue furred, hook nosed weirdo with a sword and a furry behemoth.

“’Scuse me, okay,” said the shrimp. “We are three lost circus performers and we were wondering if there was any cities nearby.”

“There is nothing for miles,” Buttercup told him.

“Good,” the shrimp smiled deviously, “Then there is no one to her jou scream, okay.”

The shrimp nodded. The behemoth stepped forward and pulled Buttercup off of her horse.

------------------------------------------------------------​
Yes, I know it's short, but I figured this was a good place to end the chapter.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
OMG I totally love this! Please post more soon, you're doing great!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Chapter 2

Buttercup sat aboard the kidnapper’s ship, bound and gagged, for the sheer fact that it was the only way to get her to shut up and stop kicking. The shrimp went about trying to persuade her horse to tell Prince Humperdinck that she was kidnapped by officers of Gilder.

“Stop calling me a shrimp, okay!” Pepe protested.
Sorry.
“Now, jou go back and tell Prince Humpernickle that jou were jumped by Gilder officers, okay?” said Vizzini.

“What’s in it for me?” asked the horse.

Vizzini snapped his fingers again and Fezzik, the behemoth, stopped what he was doing on the boat and lumbered out to them.

“We leave jou in one pieces,” Vizzini said ominously.

“Good enough for me,” the horse gulped, “I’ll…just…be…GOING!”

The horse bolted, leaving a chuckling Vizzini behind.

----------------------​

“What was that about?” Fezzik asked as he went about his duties in getting the boat launched.

“Jou see,” said Vizzini, “when the horse get back to the castle, he will tell Prince Pumpernickel that the princess was kidnapped by officers of Gilder.”

“Who’s that?” Inigo, the blue, furry, hook-nosed weirdo with a sword, asked as he started untying the boat from the dock.

“The country across the seas, okay!” Vizzini shouted, “The sworn enemy of Florin! When the horse tells them that officers of Gilder kidnapped the princess, the Prince will have no choice but to believe him, okay! When they finds her dead on the Gilder frontier they will start a war, okay!”

At the word, ‘dead’, Buttercup began to struggle even harder.

“You never said anything about killing anyone,” said Fezzik.

Vizzini shook his head.

“I hire jou to help me start a war! Did jou think nobodies was going to get hurt, okay?”

“I just don’t think it’s right, killing an innocent girl.”

“If jou had seen where she kicked me, jou wouldn’t think she was so innocents, okay.”

Buttercup triumphantly smiled to herself.

“And am I going crazies, or did the word, “think” escape jour lips!”

“I…uh.”

“Jou were not hired for jour brains you hippo-platonic…hippo-Potomac…hippie-Pippi Longstockings…”

Hippopotanic land mass.
“Jeah, what he said!”

“I agree with Fezzik,” said Inigo as he hopped back on board.

Vizzini turned to him with a roll of his eyes.

“Oh, the sot has spoken!” he said, following Inigo up the stairs to the top deck, I don’t know what it’s really called. “What happens to her is not jour concerns, okay. I’m going to kill her and remember this. Never forget this! When I found jou, jou were so slobbering drunks jou couldn’t buy the brandies, okay!”

“I don’t drink!” Gonzo protested, “There might be kid reading!”

Pepe chose to ignore that sudden break of character and went on with his lines.

“And jou!” he rushed back down the stairs and up to Fezzik, “Friendless! Brainless! Helpless! Hopeless! Would jou like to go back to were jou was, okay! Unemployed! In Greenland!”

Vizzini , confident he had coerced his cronies back into line, sat down and started trying to sleep. The insults didn't phase Fezzik, he was used to them. Inigo, finished with what he was doing, walked over to his friend.

“Vizzini likes to raise a…fuss,” said Inigo.

Fezzik mulled over the word ‘fuss’ for a second as he came up with an answer.

“I think he likes to yell at us,” he replied with a smile.

Inigo grinned himself and said, “Probably he means no…harm.”

“But, he’s very, very short on…charm.”

They smiled at each other, enjoying their private joke.

“Fezzik, you have a great gift for rhyme,” said Inigo as he helped his friend raise the sail.

“Yes, yes, some other time,” Fezzik grinned.

“Enough with the rhymes, okay” said Pepe, “Jour following the scripts too closely.”

The wind picked up, the sail billowed and their journey was underway.

“Hey, Fezzik, are there rocks ahead?” Inigo asked.

With a smile Fezzik replied, “If there are, we’ll all be dead!”

“Knock off with the rhymes already! I mean it!”

“Anybody want a peanut?”

“ARGH!”

--------------------------------​

Coming in Chaper 3: The Masked Frog, Vizzini finds everything 'inconceivable' and the eels shriek for a different reason!​

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I can't see Sam as being crooked enough to be Vizzini. How 'bout this:

Westly...Kermit the Frog
Buttercup...Miss Piggy
Vizzini...Pepe
Fezzik...Sweetums
Inigo...The Great Gonzo
Humperdink...Link Hogthrob
Count Rugen...Johnny Fiama
The Albino...Sal
Grandfather...Pops
Grandson...Robin
Miracle Max...Fozzie Bear
That's a good cast lineup!
I can see the point about Sam too- but it could be funny just for "reverse casting". I wasn't thinking about the crookedness aspect too much- just Sam saying "Inconceivable!" That I could totally see!:attitude::big_grin:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
That's a good cast lineup!
I can see the point about Sam too- but it could be funny just for "reverse casting". I wasn't thinking about the crookedness aspect too much- just Sam saying "Inconceivable!" That I could totally see!
And the cast is only going to get better once we get out of the fire swamp! Trust me! :wink:

I could see Sam repeatedly saying 'Inconceivable', but it's going to be more fun to have Pepe repeatedly NOT saying 'Inconceivable'. :rolleyes: :wink:

These insignificant spoilers are brought to you by the letter % and the number 2.567443.