The Muppet Movement: 50 States 50 calls to Disney

backpackmina

Reaction score
I got an email from Walt Disney Home Entertainment this morning:

"The Muppet Show: Season 4 is currently unavailable and no re-release date has been set. We are happy to share your movie request with the rest of our team."

dwayne1115

Reaction score
So the new Muppet show is airing im two short weeks. Some of us feel ths would be the right time to relaunch the movement. However to do so i am going to need help. If anyone would like to help run the Facebook page please pm ne or find me on Facebook.

Muppy

Reaction score
Not to be a Debbie downer but to be honest I really don't think this will work. Disney can do whatever they want and just bombarding them with phone calls, emails or whatever probably won't change their mind. Disney will release the Muppet Show season 4 when and if they want to and if the Muppet Movement did nothing before chances are that if you relaunch the movement it still won't affect Disney's decision.

But that's just my opinion. Good luck.

pete1974

Reaction score
Hi Folks, so here's a question...

Do you think Disney might be more inclined to release Seasons 4 & 5 (music costs and all) if the new Muppet show on ABC does well ratings wise?

Whatnot1988

Reaction score
Hi Folks, so here's a question...

Do you think Disney might be more inclined to release Seasons 4 & 5 (music costs and all) if the new Muppet show on ABC does well ratings wise?
I don't see why not. Moreover, now that the Muppets and Star Wars are now both part of the Disney family, Disney can now include the S4 Mark Hamill episode free of charge! I just hope they'd correct their oversights of S1's deleted songs and include the 60 minutes spot from S3 (which shows them producing the Raquel Welch episode) as a bonus feature on S4 (or better yet, release the S1 "crew video" on the S1 reissue and the S5 "crew video" on the S5 set).

TheMuppetFan

Reaction score
Hi, guys! I've been lurking around this site for quite some time and I remember when this thread was created. I don't have time to read through all the messages in this, but I was wondering if this Muppet movement ever happened. And if it never did, count me in because I would love to see this happen. I know it comes down to music rights and stuff like that (copyright, blah blah blah) but they could just edit out songs they don't own but then that would make the episodes a bit shorter than they were before. But, if that's what it'll take to get the last 2 seasons on DVD, I'll do it.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Hi, guys! I've been lurking around this site for quite some time and I remember when this thread was created. I don't have time to read through all the messages in this, but I was wondering if this Muppet movement ever happened. And if it never did, count me in because I would love to see this happen. I know it comes down to music rights and stuff like that (copyright, blah blah blah) but they could just edit out songs they don't own but then that would make the episodes a bit shorter than they were before. But, if that's what it'll take to get the last 2 seasons on DVD, I'll do it.
No way! We want the episodes in their entirety no matter what. And that's clearly what Disney wants to do.

TheMuppetFan

Reaction score
No way! We want the episodes in their entirety no matter what. And that's clearly what Disney wants to do.
After seeing a few more of these messages, though, I do agree with the fact that since Ryan Dosier is working for The Muppets and he could ask Disney what's the hold-up with seasons 4 and 5, but he's not.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Bumping this thread!

Im bumping this thread, and hope some new faces come join the movement.