The Muppet Movement: 50 States 50 calls to Disney

dwayne1115

Reaction score
If anyone has any good pictures of the Muppets that would make a good cover for the YouTube Channel please let me know. I have had such a hard time finding one that I'm to the point of trying to make one myself.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Sorry for posting three times on here but I wanted to recap the days events

1. The launch of the Muppet Movement Channel: I was also able to edit a picture for the cover art, and I think it looks nice.

2. The launch of the Muppet Movement's first video: We already have 18 views which is not bad for a little video.

3. We have added two new states to our list Arizona, and West Virginia: If my counting is correct that's 9 or 10, which is way more then I honestly ever thought we would have.

On a personal note, my wife has recently gotten a full-time job, and so I will be going from my full-time back down to part time. Which means I will have more time to devote to the movement Which is good because last week I don't think we grew that much if at all. I may be thinking of getting at least one or two helpers for the Facebook page to keep updates more frequent and things like that.
I also want to do something that is a bit of a stretch, but something I think could really help the movement. I want to try and make The Muppet Show Seasons 1-3 accessible to people who may not have them. I'm thinking of doing contests. giveaways,and things like that. So that everyone who wants a copy of these can get them at no or very little cost to them. Again, it's a stretch but it is something that I would at least like to think about some more. If anyone has any ideas on that please let me know.

It's been a big day for the movement!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score

1. The launch of the Muppet Movement Channel: I was also able to edit a picture for the cover art, and I think it looks nice.

2. The launch of the Muppet Movement's first video: We already have 18 views which is not bad for a little video.

3. We have added two new states to our list Arizona, and West Virginia: If my counting is correct that's 9 or 10, which is way more then I honestly ever thought we would have.

On a personal note, my wife has recently gotten a full-time job, and so I will be going from my full-time back down to part time. Which means I will have more time to devote to the movement Which is good because last week I don't think we grew that much if at all. I may be thinking of getting at least one or two helpers for the Facebook page to keep updates more frequent and things like that.
I also want to do something that is a bit of a stretch, but something I think could really help the movement. I want to try and make The Muppet Show Seasons 1-3 accessible to people who may not have them. I'm thinking of doing contests. giveaways,and things like that. So that everyone who wants a copy of these can get them at no or very little cost to them. Again, it's a stretch but it is something that I would at least like to think about some more. If anyone has any ideas on that please let me know.

Hmm.. contests might be a bit of a little too far. But, Jim always wanted things more ambitious. So, we should try and make things more ambitious.

misspiggy5260

Reaction score

I could help with the facebook page if you want.

Muppet Master

Reaction score

Contests, awesome I would love to do that, but the TMS season sets are no exactly cheap, even one of each season would cost you over $60, but really great idea for people to see what they cold get more of, I hope this works.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Contests, awesome I would love to do that, but the TMS season sets are no exactly cheap, even one of each season would cost you over $60, but really great idea for people to see what they cold get more of, I hope this works.
Hey, I have seasons 4 and 5. I'll be willing to sell them for 15 dollars for an " meh" episode, and 25 dollars for really good episodes.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Hey, I have seasons 4 and 5. I'll be willing to sell them for 15 dollars for an " meh" episode, and 25 dollars for really good episodes.
Are you kiding, I already have seasons 4 and 5 as well as seasons 1-3 all on a ten disc set I found at a thrift store, but most of them are in passable or terrible quality especially season 2 and 3 ones and a lot have the UK spots cut out, which makes me want the seasons I do not have even more, the season 2 boxset I have is awesome. The whole point of this is to get the two seasons out on DVD, why would you sell your own?

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Are you kiding, I already have seasons 4 and 5 as well as seasons 1-3 all on a ten disc set I found at a thrift store, but most of them are in passable or terrible quality especially season 2 and 3 ones and a lot have the UK spots cut out, which makes me want the seasons I do not have even more, the season 2 boxset I have is awesome. The whole point of this is to get the two seasons out on DVD, why would you sell your own?
Because, they're in FANTASTIC condition, and they have all the UK spots.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Because, they're in FANTASTIC condition, and they have all the UK spots.
Do you know how much shipping costs? I learned that the hard way when I paid $9 to ship a VHS tape of MFC to Canada in exchange for the TMS season 2 boxset, a really good trade, but why would I pay for unoffical versions of season 4 and 5, sorry.