The Muppet Mobile Laboratory to begin rolling through DCA in early 2007

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
first off Kynan has it W.R.O.N.G..... wrong! Dave & Steve (or Vic whatever) do the voice tracks (just like the Turtle Talk at EPCOT) records the tracks then these people that Disney train, they speek/talk in the mike and we (the people watching the show) hear Steve & Dave's voice comming out of this robot/puppet! (I have some friends that work in Disney World that told me how this works!)

so i HOPE Kynan can put THIS TO REST now!?! :confused: :concern:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
first off Kynan has it W.R.O.N.G..... wrong! Dave & Steve (or Vic whatever) do the voice tracks (just like the Turtle Talk at EPCOT) records the tracks then these people that Disney train, they speek/talk in the mike and we (the people watching the show) hear Steve & Dave's voice comming out of this robot/puppet! (I have some friends that work in Disney World that told me how this works!)

so i HOPE Kynan can put THIS TO REST now!?! :confused: :concern:
A Mickey Muppet HOW DO YOU KNOW that Dave and Steve will do the voice tracks?! Are you an expert at this as well? I believe what Kynan says, the reason you stand up for this is because your a Disney fan, DISNEY IS RUINING THE MUPPETS!! Dont YOU GET IT?!

But of course, you don't because you think the muppets are doing great, they aren't

THEY COULD HAVE EASILY DONE A RECORDING TRACK ON THE MUPPET CRUISE LINE!!

But THEY DIDN'T SO WHAT MAKES YOU BELIEVE THAT THEY WILL HAVE A PRE-RECORDED TRACK TO THIS ASWELL?!

err.... :rolleyes:

MWoO

Reaction score
Fact is no one knows wo will do the voice tracks yet except Disney and until someone here actuallys hears the voices you can't say one way or another. And Kynan is wrong because the article clearly states that there will be no one doing the puppet work. It's some kind of animatronic thing like with muppet vision. The article states that the mobile laboratory is too small to have people in it and if the attraction is mobile I doubt someone is working controls somehwere. All the other attractionsl isted work independantly. The idea is to have an interactive characters that seems real.

I like the idea. They are using 2 great characters in a great way with a some what live performance. They could easily do stupid walk around characters, but they aren't. I like this idea. The question is how exactly is this done and who will provide the voice tracks. I hope Dave gets to do Bunsen. To me it's not really important who does Beaker. I mean, that voice can be done by almost anyone. I do hope Steve gets to do it though.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
A Mickey Muppet HOW DO YOU KNOW that Dave and Steve will do the voice tracks?! Are you an expert at this as well? I believe what Kynan says, the reason you stand up for this is because your a Disney fan, DISNEY IS RUINING THE MUPPETS!! Dont YOU GET IT?!

But of course, you don't because you think the muppets are doing great, they aren't

THEY COULD HAVE EASILY DONE A RECORDING TRACK ON THE MUPPET CRUISE LINE!!

But THEY DIDN'T SO WHAT MAKES YOU BELIEVE THAT THEY WILL HAVE A PRE-RECORDED TRACK TO THIS ASWELL?!

err....

:rolleyes: Berry... :attitude: re-read what I POSTED!!!!

** (I have some friends that work in Disney World that told me how this works!) **

Um, did I SAY I WAZ AN "expert"??!!! I THINK NOT!!!

belive me... i can lay right into some one back, I'm VERY WELL known for that, BUT NOT on MC.com, i will though email or AIM, ONLY BECOUSE MC.com is my home away from home and i've been here for a little over 3 years now! and i WANT to stay! so IM NOT GONNA have some "kid" smack talk me or tell me "Errr..." you are VERY RUDE!!! :attitude:

Berry: " WHAT MAKES YOU BELIEVE THAT THEY WILL HAVE A PRE-RECORDED TRACK TO THIS ASWELL"

...I'm just stating what i was told how these things work at the park pal!!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
... ... ... ... he he he he he he he... ... ... ...

I will be very quiet.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
By the way, this is the exact quote from Jim Hill:

"So how exactly will Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker be 'brought to life' ?," you ask. Well, by making use of the same remote-control-puppeteering techology that the Imagineers used with that toy soldier in Epcot's "Kim Possible" game. Starting in January of 2007, the good doctor and his assistant will begin rolling through DCA's Hollywood Pictures Backlot section aboard the Muppet Mobile Laboratory. Where Bunsen & Beaker will then attempt to recruit Disneyland Resort guests to come take part in their experiments.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
:rolleyes: Berry... :attitude: re-read what I POSTED!!!!

** (I have some friends that work in Disney World that told me how this works!) **

Um, did I SAY I WAZ AN "expert"??!!! I THINK NOT!!!

belive me... i can lay right into some one back, I'm VERY WELL known for that, BUT NOT on MC.com, i will though email or AIM, ONLY BECOUSE MC.com is my home away from home and i've been here for a little over 3 years now! and i WANT to stay! so IM NOT GONNA have some "kid" smack talk me or tell me "Errr..." you are VERY RUDE!!! :attitude:

Berry: " WHAT MAKES YOU BELIEVE THAT THEY WILL HAVE A PRE-RECORDED TRACK TO THIS ASWELL"

...I'm just stating what i was told how these things work at the park pal!!!

Im sorry you feel this way, you have an opinion, and you spoke yours, and I spoke mine, but you are acting immature to contradicting Kynan. No one's perfect.

And just because I believe what you said is wrong makes me think your a horrible person, you aren't you just have different beliefs than me. I am against the many performers in one puppet, you obviously are for it.

If you aren't sure about the info about the alternate tracks, then dont post it, and I did re-read the post, and im sorry for being an a** - hole. But that was my opinion.

Kind Regards,

Barry.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
Im sorry you feel this way, you have an opinion, and you spoke yours, and I spoke mine, but you are acting immature to contradicting Kynan. No one's perfect.
... What did I miss? Is Kynan some God or something?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
lol, no he isn't. Kynan created a Save the Muppets Campaign saying to only have one performer for one muppet. I dont think he's god. I believe in having one performer for one muppet instead of having all kinds of random people performing him. BUT anyways... at least we have something new in the works with the muppets. Hopefully they dont cancel this project... *sigh*

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:

And just because I believe what you said is wrong makes me think your a horrible person, you aren't you just have different beliefs than me. I am against the many performers in one puppet, you obviously are for it.

If you aren't sure about the info about the alternate tracks, then dont post it, and I did re-read the post, and im sorry for being an a** - hole. But that was my opinion.

Kind Regards,

Barry.

YES!! we DO HAVE our own opinions. thats WHAT MESSAGE BOARDS ARE FOR!

The "many performers" thing, I'M NOT against OR with it! I'm JUST SICK n TIEARD OF THE BASHING "The Other Performers" and Diz! So what IF ITS the "Other Performers" dreams to be "Muppets/Muppeteers"???!!! You, Kynan, or anyone else dont need to be so some what stinkin' harsh on em! Man!!! *shaks head* (I WENT TO THOS MUPPET auditions in NYC) I just WISH Kynan (or anyone else really) would JUST realize Dave, Steve, Bill and the other Muppeteers, like us, WON'T be around for ever! Yes, MAYBE there "could" be others that "could" do it better, but then why arn't they stepping forward and getting in contact with Diz? sayin' "HEY DISNEY I CAN PUPPETER/MUPPETEER AND DO ALL THE VOICE'S BETTER THEN THAT GUY!" :confused: Your guess is as good as mine!!

and last BUT NOT least....

Berry: ** If you aren't sure about the info about the alternate tracks, then dont post it, and I did re-read the post, and im sorry for being an a** - hole. But that was my opinion. **

FIRST OFF.... I NEVER POST THINGS THAT I'M NOT SURE OF!!! I have many friends (under 9) that work at the Disney Parks, 2 of em HELP RUN the robots (ie: like Statler & Waldorf in MV3D, Its tought o Be a Bug, Etc.) that do that sort of thing! I'm JUST POSTING AND SHARING THAT BIT OF INFO of what I WAS TOLD! SO (like You or Kynan or whoever) KNOW HOW THOS things Run!! SO KEEP IN MIND (here on MC.com or ToughPigs.com, that thats how thos "live" robot type things work at the Disney parks, like "Turtle Talk" at EPCOT!!) and YES!!! i think i SPEEK for MOST OF US, and I'm NOT SAYIN' your a bad person, CAN BE that "a" word!!! i SEEN MANY posts from YOU (many NOT NICE and a bit nasty mind you!) being' quit mean! I'm sure you DON'T like to get yelled or bashed back! I KNOW I DON'T, and I'm quit blunt about it (as you can tell!!). now i DON'T know if you have probs at home or school or somthin' (i know MANY people get picked on or whatever and reject that to other people by bein' nasty to them!) but just tone it down man! Theres really NO reason for it! esp here! I'm actually :eek: (surprised) that you havn't been band from here, Mc.com, for it! and I'M ALSO surprised that Diz hasn't put a STOP to SavetheMuppets.com, I remmeber a few years ago (COUSE I'M A DISNEY FAN REMEMBERRRRRR??!! :rolleyes: ) got a hold of Some guy and sued the heck of of him (and closing down the site) it was somthing about saving the Disney animated classic, it was like Saving the Disney Classic.net or somthin like that about the sequel stuff! (anyone here remeber see that story?)

...anyways thats MY PEACE!!!

ok, now LETS get back on topic!