The Muppet Mindset

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This week the website is having coverage on Muppet Guys Talking, including an interview with Frank Oz (which isn't on the site yet, but a different interview with Mr. Oz is on Tough Pigs now).

Reactions: zns

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The Muppet Mindset is once again having fan week.

The deadline was originally last week, and I felt bad that I didn't bring it up here (interestingly, I somehow missed the initial post until about a week later), though I guess it's not really my responsibility to. But a day or two ago I saw a Facebook post that they've extended the deadline a little (though I don't know when the deadline is now). Haven't seen any articles announcing this on the actual website, just the Facebook page (I wouldn't be surprised if it was also noted on other social media pages for The Muppet Mindset but I haven't looked at those).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Because I can remember Ryan complaining about MC's growing lack of fan-generated content on its main site, and wanting to do something to remedy it as early as 2006 - feels like that's about the time the Mindset started.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:news:
Faith and begora! How do you celebrate a holiday made for the green of :smile:? Apparently The Muppet Mindset has decided to usher in St. Patrick's Day by merging itself into toughpigs.com, there are articles proclaiming the announcement at both websites so go and read them when you get the chance.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I honestly do you think the decision was financial wise, it seems like the Muppet mindset had drop in popularity in recent years