• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • "Muppets Now" premieres on Disney+
    The Muppets fifth series of all time debuted on Disney+. Make plans to watch one of the most anticipated shows of the year. New episodes premiere every Friday through September 4.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

The Muppet Mindset

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This week the website is having coverage on Muppet Guys Talking, including an interview with Frank Oz (which isn't on the site yet, but a different interview with Mr. Oz is on Tough Pigs now).

Reactions: zns

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The Muppet Mindset is once again having fan week.

The deadline was originally last week, and I felt bad that I didn't bring it up here (interestingly, I somehow missed the initial post until about a week later), though I guess it's not really my responsibility to. But a day or two ago I saw a Facebook post that they've extended the deadline a little (though I don't know when the deadline is now). Haven't seen any articles announcing this on the actual website, just the Facebook page (I wouldn't be surprised if it was also noted on other social media pages for The Muppet Mindset but I haven't looked at those).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Feels like it's been around a whole lot longer than that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Because I can remember Ryan complaining about MC's growing lack of fan-generated content on its main site, and wanting to do something to remedy it as early as 2006 - feels like that's about the time the Mindset started.