The Muppet Mindset

dwmckim

Reaction score
Wow - Gabe's been on One Life to Live! (I always love those rare cases when two of my fandoms collide) - never knew that - wonder when he was on? Hopefully i can manage to find out and hopefully it's an episode i've got in my collection somewhere!

beakerboy12

Reaction score

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Huh, just a few weeks ago I was contemplating doing a Digit article (no, I didn't write any drafts). Very good article. Oh, and my Lips article was mentioned! SOMETHING I SAID IN ONE OF MY ARTICLES MADE AN IMPACT ON SOMEBODY! Hooray! :excited:

I do wonder what was meant by The Jim Henson Hour characters being "test characters". While Bean and Clifford continued being part of the main family of Muppet characters, I feel that many of the other characters could have continued to be used and developed as well. At least the ones whose performers weren't limited to productions produced in Canada. Digit, Leon, Waldo, Beard, Flash, and maybe Fran Brill's characters could and should have continued to have been a part of the Muppet family.

ilovemusic

Reaction score
You know, I think the muppet mindset is doing a great job. The information into ´weekly muppet wednesdays´ is good and the ´how to draw pepe in 10 easy steps´/ tutorial is great!
Good job!