The Muppet Mindset

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
Thanks for getting almost all of his credits in there! (He's also been in at least one of the picture books, "Muppets at Sea," though he had no lines in it; I'm hoping the new Muppet Comics will give him more parts, too.) I personally feel he has more depth to him than has been mined since the first season of TMS, but yeah, falling cow, always a good one...

:news: HEY!

Ssshh...sorry...promise we'll get ice cream later...

:news: Hmf.

I personally feel we saw more about his character in season 1, when he frequently interacted with the guest stars, though they always played silly characters he was interviewing. His facial reactions were detailed and highly expressive, and he seemed a good deal more intelligent than the weirdos he had to interview.

:news: *grumbling* Backhanded compliment.

Sorry...someone needs a ticklefight. Thanks for posting this Ryan!!

:news: I do NOT need a --waah ha -- wah ha ha ha ha STOP!
---------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Was it rully August 2009 the Mindset started? Where does the time go...
Congratulations on your double achievements today: completing a ninth series of twelve WMW articles with the diva pig herself (I look forward to next week's start of its tenth series), and reaching your 1000th featured article.
Here's to another thousand more and even greater continued success. Have fun. *Sends a slice of cake from tomorrow's celebration to Ryan 'theprawncracker' one of my Muppety forum friends.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I didn't realize that Miss Piggy hadn't been the focus of a Weekly Muppet Wednesday article. A while back it seems WMW kept spotlighting characters I though had articles, and for awhile that hadn't happened.