The Muppet Mindset

Drtooth

Reaction score
Once I bother cleaning out that closet I have those MB comics in, I swear I'll start those reviews up.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
But which interview did you prefer? *shines bright light at Minor's face* Hmmm? HMMM???
I hate to say it in a thread devoted to The Muppet Mindset, but I liked the Tough Pigs interview better. It had more info. I suspet the interview happened after the first one, since Michael Earl mentioned the Tough Pigs interview, and I guess there's not much Henson-related material to ask him as there are other performers. After all, it seems his biggest Henson job was on Sesame Street for three years. His other works with Henson were basically as a background performer.
[quote="Beauregard]Hehe. I guess he juts showed up online and available around the same time. They interviewed Neil off of Big Blue Bear (?) soon after Mindset did.[/quote]

I forgot about that.

I have mentioned before that many interviews with Henson people on fansites contain a lot of the same questions, but there's still a lot to talk to them about. With Michael Earl, I understand a bit more that many of the same questions were asked (see above). Still, with two fan interviews in such a short time it's a shame neither asked about his rare character Leslie Mostly.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
The Mindset has a fuzzy new friend that will keep us--and you--nice and warm: SpiritHoods!

http://themuppetmindset.blogspot.com/2011/08/muppets-get-into-spirithoods.html
I notice that the teaser is mostly made of reused Muppetisms footage (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WENfFdkGtw8). Either way, this looks cool! I hope to get one of these when they come out. They'll probably help if it's cold at the midnight screening (assuming it premieres at midnight). I'll be able to look like an obsessed Muppet fan while I'm getting all toasty! :smile::halo::electric::crazy::big_grin: (Wow, I love being able to have 5 smileys in one post!)

dwmckim

Reaction score
So now we all know that "Reusable" stickers doesn't necessarily mean you can use the stickers again, but rather that the same tired awful poser pics have been reused once again!

No wonder Fozzie looks the way he does in that assortment - if i was among such a grouping, i'd have the same expression too.

Lay ya ten to one that the Chef kissing his fingers will be in there.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Curses! The newest WMW TC wrecks my carefully constructed configurations. But since I'm in another one of those "start-over" moments...

You'll probably equally hate me cause I just read that the Gonzo and Camilla Vinylmation 2-pack will be released on August 19 and retail for $75. So I guess we know where your money's going Prawny.
BTW: If they have any Jim Henson and/or Jodie Benson Disney Legends pins, could you snag me some? :halo:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
So now we all know that "Reusable" stickers doesn't necessarily mean you can use the stickers again, but rather that the same tired awful poser pics have been reused once again!
I expected the sticker images to be illustrations as opposed to photos. Hopefully there'll be some obscure characters regardless. But I noticed there seems to be at least one original image: I noticed an image of Zoot in that outfit he has worn in The Muppets posters and standee (which I haven't seen him wear in any clips shown in trailers). I don't think he's worn that anywhere before The Muppets publicity started.

I was also surprised to see one of the Muppet reader books being called "Meet the Muppets" (previously announced as Muppets: Reader 1 and Muppets: Reader 2). I'd seen that cover previously and thought it was an alternate cover for the Marvel reprint of The Muppet Show Comic Book: Meet the Muppets (and of course it would be weird to put Walter on a Muppet comic book reprint cover).