The Muppet Central Fourm Awards!

That Announcer

Reaction score
We should probably wait for HPDJ. However, TPC, be on alert. If he doesn't post the results within 36 hours, I suggest jew do it, hokay? :rolleyes:

-TA

That Announcer

Reaction score
The clock's ticking! Come on, man! We're up waiting for you, we've already had five Cokes apiece!

WE WANT THE RESULTS!
WE WANT THE RESULTS!
WE WANT THE RESULTS!

(Oh by the way MP, I still apologize for giving you that aneurysm back in Best of/Worst of. If you don't mind, I've changed my mind. Take a look, I've edited that last post of mine there.)

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Lol, thank you, but don't worry about it! Phew. Of course, I wasn't angry, but I was expecting Kermit and Rowlf to be the last two, and then I was all, Kermit and Ernie?!?! What a hard choice!! :embarrassed: You were brave enough to make one, at least! :big_grin: And that's what makes the game fun.

Oh, TA, let the man sleep, eh? :wink: It's what, 2AM in Britain? Soon enough we'll have answers. Or you could go through the thread and figure it out like theprawncracker did.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Or you could go through the thread and figure it out like theprawncracker did.
Save yourself an hour and a half and don't...

Katzi428

Reaction score
Look...I'm sorry I didn't partake in this because:
a)you're wonderful and it'd be tough to choose!
b)I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings
I'll just say a couple of things:
MC Dorms is my fave thread.
& Thank you to the ones that put me on their list as cutest,most friendly,people that have been thru a lot etc.
I personally don't think I'm cute (unless you're referring to my avatar of Prairie :wink: )
Friendly?Well...there are some people that I want to kick into the middle of next century (not here,though...actually just one person in here but I have the person on block)
As for going thru a lot..well...yeah. But I've lived to tell the tale
Love you guys like family! :big_grin:
Kathy/Katzi/the one who has Prairie as her avatar

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The problem is, since he's on UK time, he'll probably announce the winner while I'm still asleep...well, I won't technically be asleep, but rather inspecting the inside of my eyelids.

BEAR

Reaction score
Thanks to those that voted for me for stuff.

HPDJ

Reaction score
I'm Counting Votes As You Speak!