The Mr. Men Show voice artists

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've pretty much been watching the series. the second season specifically as 2 minute clips online. They're supposed to revamp the official site (and a WONDERFUL site it is) to feature the season 2 characters. But they haven't got them online yet. I'm sure they'll be up soon. Only time I really saw Mr. Tall was in some sketch about Little Miss Whoops working as a stuardess, but he didn't say anything.

Xerus

Reaction score
Oh, I guess I read some wrong information about Miss Helpful being just a TV character, sorry.

But I read that Miss Calamity was a character designed for the show. Also, Miss Calamity has disappeared from season 2. They said she's supposed to get her own series this Spring.

I heard Mr. Tall speak in the last episode. I believe his regular catchphrases might be, "Hello down there", and, "Man on man." I wish he would've spoken in more episodes this season.

Miss Curious had a quick speaking part in the Trees episode.

I believe the last episodes of this season to air are Bad Weather and Pests. I'm hoping Mr. Tall and Miss. Curious will have some speaking parts in these final episodes of the season. We'll just have to see.

Oh, and your welcome, Count. Thanx. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh, I guess I read some wrong information about Miss Helpful being just a TV character, sorry.
Actually, I saw that one in a bookstore, flipped through it, and it was a pretty good read. It's basically about how Mr. Happy comes down with the measles, and she offers to do his chores, making a huge mess in the process, ending with Mr. Happy trying to pull a bucket off of her head, and Mr. Happy landing in a lake.

But I read that Miss Calamity was a character designed for the show. Also, Miss Calamity has disappeared from season 2. They said she's supposed to get her own series this Spring.
Hmmm... you know, I always thought that the inclusion of Miss Calamity while Miss Whoops was there was a little redundant. But then again, there are quite a few Mr. Men (in the books) that are redundant themselves. There's Mr. Silly, Mr. Nonsense, and Mr. Topsy Turvey. I'm hoping for a third season so we could see more of these guys.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I hope for another year too. Maybe we can get Miss Late, Shy, Star, Twins, Dotty, Neat, and Plump; and Mr. Skinny, Greedy, Slow, Rush, Impossible, Daydream, Stingy, Clever, and Clumsy. Or not, I've enjoyed the series so far and welcome whatever's next.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wonder how they'd get Mr. Greedy in there. Would they do the traditional over-indulgent eating machine Greedy, or would that be handled another way (to ward of parental groups). I remember seeing some fan art on Deviant art where Mr. Greedy was redrawn show style with a different personality more akin to what greedy also mean. he wore bunches and bunches of gold chains, and was drawn circularly. I could see them doing something like that, and making greed refer to avarice, and not hunger.

I'd love to see Mr. Perfect, myself. I could easily see them play him up as a Simon Belmont type, that's forever in love with himself.

Xerus

Reaction score
I'd like for them to do a Christmas episode and maybe Mr. Christmas can make an appearance.

And you're right, Dr. Tooth. Some of the characters do seem kind of alike. With Miss Calamity and Miss Whoops having accidents.

Actually, Mr. Bump and Miss Calamity seem both alike for they're both accident prone. Then again, Mr. Bump and Mr. Bounce tend to get knocked around a lot.

Miss Naughty and Miss Scary both like tormenting people, Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Rude both have bad attitudes, and Mr. Quiet and Mr. Nervous are both very insecure characters who can sense trouble.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Even if you go so far back as the books, there's quite a few redundant characters... and I don't even consider the Little Miss versions of Mr. Men (I.e. Mr. and Miss Chatterbox, Little Miss Plump and Mr. Greedy, Whoops and Bump- all by the way, are siblings of their counterparts)... but there's Mr. Nonsense, Mr. Silly, Mr. Topsy-turvey like I mentioned. Little Miss Trouble is similar to Miss Naughty, but instead of pulling pranks, she spreads nasty rumors. Basically, it's using the same concept to tell a different story.

Of course, there is a big difference between the show versions of Little Miss Whoops and Mr. Bump... Little Miss Whoops gets others into trouble by accident, and Mr. Bump only injures himself (usually by Miss Whoops.)

I've been collecting those little Mr. men show figures... I really hope they have a second set of them soon. I'd LOVE to get Mr. Stubborn and Mr. Grumpy.

Xerus

Reaction score
Also in the books, Mr. Bump and Miss Whoops are brother and sister.

It makes me wonder how many Mister Men and Little Misses there are. I was kind of used to watching the first 25 characters in the first season and I was worried that a whole bunch of new additions would take the spotlight away from the characters I loved watching, but in time I grew to like the new additions like Mr. Tall and Miss Magic and I still get to see my old favorites too.

Drtooth

Reaction score
There are about 46 Mr. Men books and 33 Little Miss books... I'm sure that only counts for character books... So there are at least 46 Mr. Men and as many as 33 Little Miss, plus several addition special edition books that cannot be bought or found...

There was, for the anniversary, Mr. and Little Miss Birthday books...Mr. and Little Miss Christmas.... there was a book called Mr. Cheaky, which was only available in Britain for a limited time for some sort of Leukemia fundraiser... and then of course, there's Little Miss Stella- a book made specifically for Stella McCartney's fashion show (as invitations). Plus, there are 9 additional France exclusive Little Miss characters: All-Goes-Well, Brilliant, Careful, Crosspatch, Vain, Loud (possibly related to Mr. Noisy), Selfish, Prim, and Yes... they also have a Mr. No.

Xerus

Reaction score
There are about 46 Mr. Men books and 33 Little Miss books... I'm sure that only counts for character books... So there are at least 46 Mr. Men and as many as 33 Little Miss, plus several addition special edition books that cannot be bought or found...

There was, for the anniversary, Mr. and Little Miss Birthday books...Mr. and Little Miss Christmas.... there was a book called Mr. Cheaky, which was only available in Britain for a limited time for some sort of Leukemia fundraiser... and then of course, there's Little Miss Stella- a book made specifically for Stella McCartney's fashion show (as invitations). Plus, there are 9 additional France exclusive Little Miss characters: All-Goes-Well, Brilliant, Careful, Crosspatch, Vain, Loud (possibly related to Mr. Noisy), Selfish, Prim, and Yes... they also have a Mr. No.
Thanks for the info, Dr. Tooth. :smile:

And to think, Mr. Tickle was the very first Mr. Men character.