The most tear-jerking Muppet moment...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I don't know if we can call him pure-bred Muppet; maybe he's a mix...like, I dunno, a mutt dog on the street?

yeah, ken, that got me too. And when Darth Vader died. And when King Kong died. And Godzilla. And Jaws. Especially King Kong, poor ape, he was a victim of circumstances!

But when they show Godzilla falling into that volcano in that one movie, it broke my heart.

Um...but, uh, this was Muppet Stuff. Sorry.

I cried when they said Mr. Hooper died, and Big Bird started crying, and I teared up when Big Bird had that tear roll down his beak in Follow that Bird; oh, and One Little Star kind of get's me ni the heart strings, too...

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Right at the start of the 'Muppet Christmas Carol' when it says 'In loving memory of Jim Henson and Richard Hunt'. I know there are no muppets in that part of the movie but it still gets to me every time!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ever since I saw the Great Performances Salute to Jim Henson, I can't help but get Misty-eyed during "Rainbow Connection" (with the exception of Rayvin Samone singing it off key in Muppets go to Disney World)

Also, at the end of the Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson when they find out he died and they get all sad, and Fozzie says to cancell the number and then they sing "Just one Person" I lose it completely!!! I just fast forward this now. I hate crying and feeling depressed. And "Sing" at the end of the end of the tribute to Joe Raposo! AYAYAY!!!! :frown:

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
This may not count, but when Yoda died in ROTJ...he is a muppet!

Any Muppet death is tear-jerking!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man

LOL!

Maybe it's like animated characters and "Dip"---there's just somethin' out there...
Acitone will eat through styrofoam, I wonder what it would do to regular foam? (please excuse the spelling folks, its been a long day)

Drtooth

Reaction score
First we talk about tear jerking moments. Now we're talking about killing muppets. WHAT THE HECK'S GOIN' ON HERE!?!?!?!?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
How does one kill a Muppet?
You rip it open at the seams...

I forgot to mention, "Just One Person" always tears me up pretty good, too. They sang that song at Charles Schulz's memorial; yep, I bawled again!