"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

minidoozer

Reaction score
*hands Mr Moppet a cup of tea* Made it myself. And yes, I did put mashed sunflower seeds in it - just the way you like it *smiles*
Want some too, Ivan? Oh, exchange student!! That is so fascinating, where are you from?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No thanks Ms. Mingostone... Or is it Mrs.? Already have some sesame seeds on my bagels and a full glass of appley.
You know, I'm not completely sure. My parents kept saying they were from the Old Country, but never said which country.

Please forgive me, I have classes today and need to leave soon, it was a pleasure meeting you.
*Shakes hands, washes dishes, and then goes back upstairs to get ready before leaving down the unused back staircase.
Hmmm, I can see why that Grandma Cole likes using this entry/exitway, much more private.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *sniffs tea* *pauses* *tastes tea* *smiles* *sips more tea* *makes a face* *slowly spits tea back into cup* *galnces up to see Ivan leave the room* Oh, is that not how they drink tea where you come from? *to Mingostone* This is...delicious...um...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Already on way to Magic School... Sure glad campus is within walking distance... Would be nicer if there was some transport there like a bus or subway or something. That Bo person can be a bit weird at times... *Stops to think about a classmate who has an angularly bent nose, then again, I have to deal with the silly and weird almost all the time at school. So I guess it's only normal to have a bit of weirdness in everybody.
*Keeps walking down the street, stopping to talk with a few other guys and girl from class.

minidoozer

Reaction score
*looks at Ivan as he leaves* Oh, interesting... The Old Country. *wondering what that could be* *turns to Mr Moppet* His name sounds kinda Russian. Oh oh oh, have you ever been to Russia?! They have sooo much snow! Especially in the summer, no wait, that might be the South Pole.
*opens fridge* How come you don't have any snow inhere? *finds lemon* Oh yum! *looks again* Mmm, pickled cucumbers! *eats* Do you happen to have some sort of chocolate anywhere?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Russia? No... Snow? No... Chocolate? Ahh! No... Say, there's something different about you, Mingasstation...something...*realises* Oo-oo-Ooh!

minidoozer

Reaction score
Oh yes! I wonder if it's a boy or a girl, but so far I thi-*stops and sees DanDan* ... Why are you wearing... that..? *turns to Mr Moppet again* Anyway, oh! What's in that shoe box overthere? *points*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Pingustone, I'm sure it's a boy OR a girl...but how, when, why, where? *glances at shoebox* Not sure. It's just moving.

minidoozer

Reaction score
I've been thinking about names for it, the baby, not the shoebox, but I'm not sure what I like yet. First I thought Aijia was nice for a girl but then again, originally it does mean goat so maybe not. Then I thought Brede which is old Norwegian for iceberg but then again, if she ever goes to Norway people might think I named her after lettuce so hm... *looks at shoebox* Ooh, don't!! *catches it as it falls off the table*