The Lovesick Teenager Clud Threab

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Copied and pasted from an old thread of mine....

OK! I have a HUGE crush on a boy named Andrew! I have posted about him before, but here, and only here you can see Sarah's way to get a guy!

This was a big week for this file!!!!

Monday: Nothing exceptional

Tuesday: Offers to take me to lunch on Thursday! VERY GOOD DAY

Wednesday: He was absent

Thursday: BIG DAY!!! I meet him after geometry by the office. We pick up this Ashley girl and go get in the Mac Truck it is very pretty outside with snow....(snow is Oklahoma is a good thing) we eat at The Squirrels Nest we eat and go outside we stand by his truck and he hurls a snowball at me! So I throw one at him then we both gang up on Ashley. I rear back to throw a snowball and I..........HIT HIM IN THE HEAD WITH MY ELBOW!!!! I didn't think it was that bad until we got in his truck....his glasses were HORRIBLY bent....so I start apologizing like a mad woman......he says it doesn't hurt, but it swelled up to the size of a golfball......we go buy these 'dating game' result things then.....the business club was doing a fund-raiser! They were two dollars but I only had one...I lied and said i didn't want it, but he bought it for me and gave it to me when we got outside.....then the bell rang.....saw him later that day head was swelled up WORSE he still insists it doesn't hurt!!! i mean it swelled up so bad his glasses didn't fit right!!!!!! of course they were bent to begin with

after school-i help him with his speech! he says he'll call me but i tell him he can't I have play rehearsal.....

Friday: GOOD NEWS!!! THE SWELLING WENT DOWN almost all the way....his glasses are still a little crooked though!

Sarah

theprawncracker

Reaction score
HAHAHA!!! Oh Sarah that is HILLARIOUS!! Oh man that poor guy got a nice dose of you right off that bat, didn't he? :stick_out_tongue: You get more lovesick teenager (((((HUGS))))) from me! :zany:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
He ended up being a loser anyway :wink:

Keep it up, my fellow hormone driven teens!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hmm, I'm thinking that one day we'll want to call this the "Sick of lovesick teenagers club." :wink: :stick_out_tongue:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
at least the thread title is sort of a disclaimer!....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Forget about the issues of being lovesick... There's a greater mystery here... Like, just what exactly is a "clud"?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
...A clud is...Well from now on it's the official name for a group of lovesick teenagers! :stick_out_tongue:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I like it.....nonsensical yet practical...just like us :wink: