The London pics are online!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Me too Count Von Beau. Well set and have beers and.........woops sorry for some reason beer is stuck on mine mind. Beer this Beer that. The silly thing is that I don't drink it. Hate the stuff to bits. *grabs a mug full of Beer* Well Cheers! *raise the mug and drinks but spits it out* Yuk!! Who put this mug of Beer in front of me. Gees, I need a bee..No not again. *walks away w/ a beer shirt on* Beer why me. Gees!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I would love to get together with some of you British and European muppet fans someday, it is highly likely I will come to England in the future as I am half English after all. I could even live there if I wanted to.

I had better get together with the Australian muppet fans first though, that is something I would really like to do, an Australian Muppet Fest! :smile: :excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I thought that there wern't many Ozzie fans out there.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I thought that there wern't many Ozzie fans out there.
Actually, there are quite a few around, its just a case of finding them and getting them all together. Australia is a big place so its not easy getting any fans near another fan if you see what I mean. I guess there would be quite a few in the big cities like Sydney and Melbourne though, well I know some of them. I dont think there has ever been a gathering, it would be really great to have one but since there arent really any muppet attractions round this part of the globe there isnt much to see. It would be an idea to get a group together and go and see the set of Bambaloo and maybe even meet some of the puppeteers, that would be great, an Australian muppet fest! :smile: :excited:

Pino

Reaction score
Nice trip you have take there! Next time I want to come too if thats okay! :embarrassed:
Did you also c other things there?
Greetings Paul

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I wanted to see these pics again but they arent online anymore! I wanted to see because I'm coming to London in May!