The London pics are online!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Great pics. I love the ones of London. I didn't know it looked so good, and I live in England. Nice hill to take them from, and nice weather you had too.

Thijs

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Great pics. I love the ones of London. I didn't know it looked so good, and I live in England. Nice hill to take them from, and nice weather you had too.
We've had rain too in the three days we were in London.

By the way, Angelfire sucks too! The SS Encyclopedia is unavailable half of the day.:mad:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Great photos! I was hoping someone had taken some on that trip.

It would be nice to paint that bench though, just a little restoration job of varnish or something to protect it from the elements as you can see its waring quite alot.

Is that park in the city? did you have to drive up there?

I love the photos, the one I like the most is Lady Holiday's house or office outside, isnt that where Gonzo throws himself infront of the Taxi then Beaureguard stops just in time?

:smile: :excited:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Why didn't you try to hook up with them, too?? And how come nobody got a picture of Warrick? :mad:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Yeah, a group photo would have been nice. Warrick is probably like me, I like taking photos but hate being in them. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Why didn't you try to hook up with them, too?? And how come nobody got a picture of Warrick? :mad:
One, too young to drive.

Two, live to far away.

Three, didn't know they were meeting at all anyway.

Count Von Beauregard

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Even if 3 had existed, then 1 and 2 would have made 3 not matter, so don't worry. Maybe one day soon you can jet up and go with them all.

Aren't there buses or trains you can take??

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would like to meet any of ya'll. All of ya'll seem cool enough to be with. Maybe I can save up money and meet one of ya'll. I would love to. Well happy trail to the future. *holds up a glass of Vanilla Coke* Cheers!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Maybe I can meet up with a bunch of you some time. Probably not till ext year or the year after though.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
That's OK, Beau. Someday I'll go over to England and pay you a visit!