The Life Of A Frig

Wiseman

Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions

Thanks for all the suggestions. Actually, I'm thinking of having Aughra from DC make the next cameo. Unfortunately, I haven't bought or rented that many Fraggle Rock eps and I didn't have cable back when they were on so I am not familiar enough with the characters to include them here. As for the SS gang when Kermit and Piggy bring the little guy home I want every single Jim Henson built puppet or creature ever created to show up at their apartment for a surprise baby shower. It will be quite a crowd, unfortunately not everyone will get a speaking line of course. Gonzo will have a line though as his egg will be hatching very soon. As for more, I plan to end this fanfic after the little frig goes through its metamorphosis. One more note Statler and Waldorf already appeared. Remember they were the ones who carried the stretcher out of the ambulance at Hoggle's Baby Furniture Shop.

Special note to Red Fraggle: Get a book on grammar and spelling before you drive the whole MC gang out of their minds.

Wiseman

Reaction score
Aughra's appearance

And here she is, the beautiful Aughra.

Chapter 12: The Last Train Ride​

Setting: A Manhattan bound R train. Kermit is on his way back to the hospital at the corner of What Street and Who Avenue not far from the Canal Street Station.

“You look worried, young frog,” said the passenger seated next to Kermit.

“Excuse me,” said Kermit, looking at his companion.

“Aughra senses that you have just become a father. Is Aughra right? Hmm?” said the woman.

“I’m guessing that you are Aughra,” said Kermit, “and yes, you are right.”

“But the child is not wholly frog is it? Hmm?” said Aughra.

“No, it’s not,” confessed Kermit. “It’s part pig.”

“And you’re worried that it will look a bit strange, are you not? Hmm?” said Aughra.

“Yes, I am,” said Kermit.

“Look at me,” said Aughra, taking out one of her eyes for emphasis, “Do I not appear strange to you?”

Kermit looked at his traveling companion and had to admit that she did indeed look a little strange. She was a deeper shade of green than he was, had very unkempt hair that looked like moss hanging from her head, a pair of ram’s horns curved over the sides of her head and her removable eye seemed to have a life all its own. “What are you, and where are you from?” he asked, a little afraid of the answer.

“I come from a place called Thra, and of the race of Aughra, I, Aughra was and am alone.” she said. “And yet I am not worried about that. Great sin worrying is. Has no profit. In fact, I believe it was one of your prophets who commanded against such an act.”

“If you are referring to Jesus, yes, he did say that.” said Kermit.

“Wise man he was and is,” said Aughra, “Tell me young frog, is worrying about your child’s appearance going to make him/her one bit handsomer or more beautiful?”

“No, it won’t” admitted Kermit.

“Now, look at the people around you, do they look like they waste all their time worrying?” asked Aughra.

Kermit had to admit that they didn’t.

“Then the best thing for you to do, is to go and do likewise,” said Aughra, “Teach the kid to be proud of his/her origins, teach him/her all the things he/she needs to know. Have fun with it. Teach it to ride a bike. You do know how to ride one don’t you?”

“I’ve dabbled a bit in bike riding” admitted Kermit.

“Good,” said Aughra, “Now go, and have fun with the child and remember don’t worry.”

Kermit noticed that the computerized voice was announcing the proximity of the Canal Street station so he thanked Aughra for her advice and prepared to leave the train at the next station.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
*nods* That was a good scene. Aughra was dead-on ... and so were Kermit's responses. :smile:

Fluffets

Reaction score
“I’ve dabbled a bit in bike riding” admitted Kermit.

“Good,” said Aughra, “Now go, and have fun with the child and remember don’t worry.”

Kermit noticed that the computerized voice was announcing the proximity of the Canal Street station so he thanked Aughra for her advice and prepared to leave the train at the next station.
Lol the bike bit was the best, maybe we could have a count von count Count to see how many times kermits ridden a bike in muppet productions, I'll let you know what I know and you let me know if I missed any.

Rode to m.s mouseys door in The Muppet Valentine Special.
Rode out of the swamp in The Muppet Movie.
And performed feats of darin and comedy in the bike-riding scene in The Great Muppet Caper.

Thats all I've seen so inform me if I missed a few. Great stuff here!:smile:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Loved the chapter with Aughra.

Hopefully Kermit and Piggy will get to relax and cuddle a bit while the baby grows!

Keep up the good work!
:smile:

Wiseman

Reaction score
Loved the chapter with Aughra.

Hopefully Kermit and Piggy will get to relax and cuddle a bit while the baby grows!

Keep up the good work!
:smile:
Kermit and Piggy cuddling. Now that's strange, then again they had to do more than cuddle to produce the frig that this whole fanfic is about.

Wiseman

Reaction score
Here's more

Chapter 13 Dropping Off The Goods​

Setting: The hospital where Piggy is resting after having had the baby. Kermit is in the lobby showing his patient wristband to the security guard so that he can get the bottle of the pond scum pig swill mixture that he has been acquiring up to the maternity ward so that he can give it to Piggy so that they can feed the child when they get it home the next day. It is very late at night, and were it not for his wristband Kermit would not be allowed up to see Piggy as visiting hours are long over.

“Your band looks okay,” said the hospital security guard checking the computer, “but what is in that bottle?” he asked, wrinkling his nose.

“A mixture of pond scum and pig swill,” said Kermit.

“What are you bringing that in here for?” asked the guard.

“My baby,” said Kermit.

“I see, let me check the computer again.” he clicked a few more keys. “Aaah, yes, here we are: Baby: frig or pog. Gender: uncertain due to tadpole stage problems. Diet: mixture of algae (pond scum), pig swill, and pig breast milk. One gallon per week mixed into tank water. First dosage to be administered by hospital staff during baby’s initial stay. All remaining doses to be acquired and administered by parents upon arrival of baby at home. Okay, you can bring that up, I will alert one of the nurses at the center that you have food for the baby.”

“Thank you,” said Kermit, and he headed toward the elevator.

Later at the nurses’ station Kermit was greeted by a small elf-like creature.

“Hello, Kermit, Dr. Strangepork is off-duty at this time, I am Dr. Kira. May I see the food that you have brought?”

Kermit looked at the diminutive pointy-eared winged woman and speculated as to what she might be. He handed her the bottle.
Dr. Kira took the cap off the bottle and sniffed at it, she then turned to Kermit, “Where did you get such high quality pond scum and pig swill?”

Kermit told Dr. Kira of his adventures and encounters with old friends and relatives that hooked him up with the “high quality” friglet food.

“Well, it certainly pays to have friends and relatives that you can count on,” said Dr. Kira. “Would you like to pour the formula into the tank now or stay here overnight and pour it in in the morning when you can get some fresh milk from the mother?”

Kermit considered a moment, then, looking at the clock, he answered “Given the lateness of the hour, it is probably best that I stay, besides I’m getting tired of riding the subway system.”

“Very good,” Dr. Kira turned to one of the nurses, “Please have a cot sent to room 669.” she said. She then turned to Kermit, “I’ll put this bottle in storage for the night, it will be ready for you in the morning when you awake.”

“Thank you,” said Kermit and he headed towards the room.

“Soon after her arrived an older woman wheeled in a small cot for him to sleep in, put some sheets on it, and then wished him sweet dreams and left.

Kermit looked at the cot, looked at his wife, sleeping soundly next to him and climbed in and went right to sleep.

Wiseman

Reaction score
see you read my mail

TY now if I could get some time away from my own little frigs I'd come up with a dream sequence. I'm trying to decide whether to have Storyteller characters, Dinosaur characters, or a Cube spoof as the dream sequence.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, the Cube is definitely trippy enough to be a dream sequence... :smile: