The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I saw the weirdest thing today.

You know how in supermarkets they have those rides for kids...like cars and helicopters. yeah? k...well, there was this one in the supermarket today that was a giant mushroom that you could sit in! What the! Haha, sure why not? Lets take a trip on the Magic Mushroom.

Haha, I just thought it was hilarious...who would want to ride in a mushroom?
LOL!

RIDE THE MUSHROOM!

:batty:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score

You know how in supermarkets they have those rides for kids...like cars and helicopters. yeah? k...well, there was this one in the supermarket today that was a giant mushroom that you could sit in! What the! Haha, sure why not? Lets take a trip on the Magic Mushroom.

I'm not sure. But it sounds cool to me! :cool:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score

"I'm so high right now, I dunno whats going on"
I bet a bunch of me and my mates would go and try to see how many of us fit into the mushroom and get it to go, like we did a croc hunter one, and a postman pat one.:wink:

Kiki

Reaction score
I saw a really weird ad with Ozzy Osbourne in it for WoW
I saw that! I was like, "what's that got to do with anything?"

Weird. :confused: Bit of a drug reference, no? I remember there was this wooden mushroom in a garden where I used to live. When my mum was little she said she used to make wishes by sitting on it. ^_^

"I'm so high right now, I dunno whats going on"
I bet a bunch of me and my mates would go and try to see how many of us fit into the mushroom and get it to go, like we did a croc hunter one, and a postman pat one.:wink:
LOL! I did that once with a Budgy one and a Playschool one in a shopping centre! Everyone was just giving us this blank look.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Well today our french class went to the art gallery, and our teacher was flirting with everybody at the train station, even though she is almost 50 and married. And, a human statue read my palm and almost guessed my birthday. o.0 creepy
I also saw a rather amusing argument on youtube with some of our MC friends here, and a scary first pilot for Daria

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Well today our french class went to the art gallery, and our teacher was flirting with everybody at the train station, even though she is almost 50 and married. And, a human statue read my palm and almost guessed my birthday. o.0 creepy
And I saw someone in a Cookie Hoodie. :insatiable:I also saw a rather amusing argument on youtube with some of our MC friends here, and a scary first pilot for Daria

sorry for the double post, but the forum wouldn't let me edit it. I had to add something to the post that I saw.

Xevia

Reaction score
I saw a really weird ad with Ozzy Osbourne in it for WoW
I saw that one, and although I am an Ozzy fan I liked the Mr. T one better.

However that Ozzy commercial where he has to text what he is saying to people is priceless!

:crazy:

Kiki

Reaction score
I went past a Butchery and there was a guy working there was was practically bald, and yet he was wearing a hair-net! Okay, it's not like, "whoa... that's crazy stuff there", but it was kinda odd.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I went past a Butchery and there was a guy working there was was practically bald, and yet he was wearing a hair-net! Okay, it's not like, "whoa... that's crazy stuff there", but it was kinda odd.
Well, maybe he was afraid of getting lent from his head in the meat. *shrug*