The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow. So Daniel Radcliffe is a has-been already. That has to suck. Guess he couldn't shed his image as Harry Potter.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean….. sad truth is that’s basically all he was known for. Harry Potter.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You're not wrong, but much like Lindsay Lohan at one point, everybody thought after Harry Potter, he'd be moving on to even bigger and better things and have a prosperous career.

And now here he is starring on a cable show produced by a lower-tier network like TBS that obviously nobody is ever going to watch.

Womp-womp-womp-woooommmmp.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
When you start an acting career as a child with a popular role, then there’s a good chance your career is either going to go big or flop - he fell into the latter.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seeing Donal Logue on SVU . . . I haven't seen this guy since those old VH1 celebrity commentary shows.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was at the post office to send and pick up some mail for my folks, and while I'm sitting in the parking lot talking to my mom on the phone to apprise her of some grocery store coupons she always gets excited about, I notice this old lady parked next to me was standing outside of her car taking my picture. Then she got back into her car and backed out of her parking space, but sat behind me for a moment, and that was when I noticed in the side mirror that she was taking a picture of the license plate. What did she even think I was doing? I literally did nothing but sit there in a parking space, minding my own business, making a phone call; I wasn't parked illegally, or on the line, or even in a handicap spot despite the car having a handicap plate and placard (for my parents, obviously).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not one, but six Fox News videos recommended on a froggin' LOUD HOUSE video.
But the amusing thing is one of them apparently was about a survey regarding women who find workplace flirting inappropriate, which is such perfect irony, considering that's exactly what the creator was fired from Nickelodeon for.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Since when are 30 ROCK, MODERN FAMILY, FRESH OFF THE BOAT, SEX IN THE CITY and GIRLS sitcoms?

And since when was Jeffrey Tambor in a "sitcom" where he played a woman?!