The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
My mom was singing along to a song on the radio. It doesn't get much weirder than that. :eek::embarrassed::wink:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
My mom sings along to songs all the time. The only time it gets weird is when she starts listening to Akon...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Today on Inside Edition, they talked about a little girl who was at the White House with Michelle Obama nine days ago... today, she's in the hospital with H1N1...

What I found weird about it is that I'm surprised that no one pointed the finger at Michelle or claimed she infected the girl, because I mean every chance people get to slam the Obamas for anything...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The cable guy who came over today was checking out Steve. :embarrassed:

I don't mean that the way it sounds, but this is really the first time a guest ever really noticed/paid attention to him, lol; Steve has his own little chair (it really a puppet-sized easy chair) that he sits in when he's not in his suitcase, and the cable guy was bending over, I guess to look inside his mouth, since Steve's newer mouth is a little unusual.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Both my mom and my friend agreed that my band teacher looks like Beaker. :eek: And now I can't look at him without thinking, "Meep mee-mo mee." :wink: That would be funny if he taught us to play "Ode to Joy."

Also, in science class we watched Hannah Montana. We're learning body systems, so my mom showed us the "Bone Dance" video. Now I have it stuck in my head. :stick_out_tongue: