The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I went to the mall today with my dad to get mascara for my mom for Valentine's Day, and it was really crowded.

It was weird because the mall is usually dead.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Someone on Instagram suggested Gorillaz put out children's clothing and merchandise because their daughter is a big fan of theirs.

That's cool and all, but, ehhh . . . I wouldn't exactly say Gorillaz are a kid-friendly franchise, especially with Murdoc's antics alone, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I saw #givewhitemenachance trending on Twitter, and figured this was more butthurt people whining about how they feel their very white privilege is being threatened because of Black History Month or some crap like that . . . but then it turns out it's trending because of a topic regarding black women not wanting to date black men, with some tweets actually being from white guys who are actually happily married to black women. 😳

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
More like I saw TWO really weird things today.
  1. My local PBS station (WOSU) aired a Sesame Street commercial from my childhood. It had Kevin Clash as Elmo, Murray, clips from seasons 39 and 40, and even a clip from the old EW. I mean, the HBO era still re-used all these things, but I remember seeing that bumper years ago.
  2. I think I found Flaky’s YouTube channel too. It had a Happy Tree Friends avatar and was gushing about Ruby from SST (i found him in the comments of one of LittleJerry92’s new videos), so I just made an educated guess. The name was 1visualfxguy, in case anyone wants to confirm or deny.