The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Oh yeah, Twister ish awesome! My friend and I also buy Metal Hammer, that's a really cool mag, though she's more of a metalhead than me, so I buy Classic Rock, Mojo, Uncut and the like more often. Lol, I used to stalk this dude, and I remember everytime I saw him he was wearing a Trivium top, I think that's what got me into them, haw! :wink: Dragonforce is good, though. Yay- speed metal!

Wow! Yeah, this dude, his hair wasn't long as such, it was just in a very feminine style, sort of short but kinda flipped up, like what a mum would have- lol.
Oh man I ws flicking thru the mags in the Newsagent and I read in one of those Metal Mags an interview with Dani from Cradle of Filth who was in France and got food poisoning from "Le Gourmet cuisine" and somebody asked If he collected anything, and the answer was Dr Who Merch! He bought a Real Dalek off the BBC for $6000 pounds. Lol. Man that tranny musta been sccarrryyyy :zany:

Kiki

Reaction score
He was, I can tell ya! :zany: Usually I couldn't give a rats, I mean... I get people looking at me, in my casual clothing- lol! But this was just frightening. It just wanted to know what he/she was.

LOL! Kewl! Dr.Who merch! My friend's friend has a few really good Dr. Who replica thingys, huzzah!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
He was, I can tell ya! :zany: Usually I couldn't give a rats, I mean... I get people looking at me, in my casual clothing- lol! But this was just frightening. It just wanted to know what he/she was.

LOL! Kewl! Dr.Who merch! My friend's friend has a few really good Dr. Who replica thingys, huzzah!
Just like me, In fact, I'm wearing a Dalek T shirt right now...

Kiki

Reaction score
Really? That ish coolehs! I'm wearing a tie-dye top, heehee. I don't /think/ collect Dr. Who stuff, but I might have some merch. (I'm saying "think" because I'm not too sure myself. I mean, I collect everything else- why not?)

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Some guy on Muppet Wiki claims that Zoe will be puppeteered by Leslie Carrara-Rudolph in Season 40. But This is fake, and this guy got blocked from Wikia. The page changes were fixed, thankfully. B***dy spammer I think.

StreetScenes

Reaction score
okay so like five minutes ago i looked out the window and it was partly sunny, and i checked the weather and it said there's only a 6% chance of precipitation today. then, bumming around on the sesame street video player, i watch Telly sing "Hace Frio!" and there's snow blowing and muppets shivering and stuff. then i thought, hey, it is cold, and went to put on a pair of socks and start a pot of tea. then i go back to my desk and look out the window and there is snow blowing sideways!:eek: where did that come from? :confused:

Kiki

Reaction score
Today there was a bird in my house! :eek: I just walked into the laundry, and there it was! Oh my...GOD. Gave me a heart-attack!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Two odd things I saw on Plaza Sesamo:

1. An actual appearance by Abby Cadabby! She was in a three-part skit where she tried to make an apple big. She lived in some kids of pixie-hut
2. A Super Grover skit. I've only seen the Super School skit on the show and I assume they didn't show more as SG has a G on his chest when Spanish Grover's name is Archibaldo.