The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I KNEW I WASN’T CRAZY FOR THINKING THAT! i’ve been pointing out the similarities for years!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's even the exact same font! Gill Sans Nova (Ultrabold). I've gotten that font through my Adobe Creative Cloud subscription, and it's not only popular for movie logos (TOY STORY, FINDING NEMO/DORY, BRUCE ALMIGHTY, DODGEBALL, just to name a few), it's been a popular font for comic headers in recent years as well - print and web comics.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This was the first time it popped up in mine. I will admit, the actual animation of Shrek is pretty impressive, even though his rendering looks more like something from Pixar's early days.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It apparently had been such a long time since I last logged onto Discord, they actually sent me an email to verify it is, indeed, me logging into my account.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The ironic thing is I usually don't log onto Discord unless I get email notifications (like DMs, mentions, and such), but I hadn't gotten any in a long while, and as such, Discord had pretty much flew out of my mind . . . now I've got tons of catching up to do.