The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Happy Tree Friends Wiki has a list of all the times HTF got referenced in pop culture. What I'm wondering is:have those Wiki people scanned every single episode of every show that came out since 1999 (the year HTF debuted) for an HTF reference;I highly doubt that's even possible. I certainly don't believe they've seen every episode of long running shows like Sesame Street, The Simpsons, and Saturday Night Live;much less scanned each episode for a possible HTF reference.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Back in season 2, Family Guy did a parody of the vintage 80s PSA featuring the tooth-killing monsters called Cavity Creeps that chant "We make holes in teeth, we make holes in teeth!"

But the weird thing is, how come Family Guy Wiki doesn't list them on the "Fictional Characters" section of their Wiki nor does it even acknowledge that the cutaway even existed in the first place. Did the scene get cut because of copyright issues from Colgate? Did they scrap the scene because they didn't think it was funny enough? I'm just wrapping my brain around this here. Maybe it's because Cavity Creeps are technically a species and not a character, although they do have a character page for Teletubbies which are a species and not an individual character.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
SON OF ZORN. Is this real? I honestly thought I was watching a commercial for something until I realized it went on for several minutes then went to commercials.

D'Snowth

Reaction score

These kindergarteners look more like second or third graders.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So my latest video somehow came out interlaced for some reason, and I honestly have no idea how that even happened.
I know I posted this several months ago, but I finally figured out what the problem was: it apparently was my camera being set to record 60i instead of 60p.