The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

wwfpooh

Reaction score
In short, let's called about weirdness again instead of poor animals being killed.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Talk about weird: Disney's created movies with such controversial subjects as death and religion and even about the human psychological condition, and I find it weird (in a good way) that it is the one that's based upon a classically dark Victor Hugo novel that shows us all of these things (The Hunchback of Notre Dame in which Quasimodo's mother dies in protecting her son; where the holy cathedral of Notre Dame--and the church related symbols therein--stands as a towering pillar of strength against Frollo's nearly satanic quest for his own brand of justice; wherein Frollo himself has his psyche tested as he appears to be evil with a hint of pretend nice-ness to cover it all up; and from whence the gypsy Esmerald asks for all outcasts [from her own people to those less fortunate than her and probably even to those who are discriminated against nowadays, ranging from atheists and various believers, to gays/bis/lesbians, to women, to minorities, and even to just those who are different from societal standards, like we geeky fanpersons] to be protected from injustice & cruelty by The Big Guy's mercy).

:sing: Sing the bells of Notre Dame

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
and even to just those who are different from societal standards
So what are you trying to say, that all the people you lister differ from societal norms. Honestly, there is no particular group or kind or social or economic who who is discriminated against. I think were all a little biased about sombody and nobody is prefect, flawless or blameless. We all guilty, It doesn't make anybody a bad person, we just all kind of misunderstand each other. Nobody is really completely right or wrong or worse in this. Everybody is guilty of being judgmental in one way or another and everybody has been judged in some way or another. It's just human. All we really can do as human beings is to try to understand each other better collectively or as individuals.

Just my two cents...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You mean a world shared with Fraggles?

I mean everything did not start of that way on the show and everyone was imperfect and had fault on the show as well. I think the show was showing how things could be if we all too the time out to understand each other and where were all coming from a little better.