1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Vic Romano, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Cookie3001

Cookie3001 Well-Known Member

I mean, the people in this play did a pretty good job and some of the puppets aren't that bad but like I said earlier Lucy,Kate and the Bad Idea Bears look weird

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Holy crap, looks like sites like watchcartoononline, KissCartoon, kimcartoon, and what have you have all been shut down! ****, this sucks!

3. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

4. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

They’re still around, I just checked.

5. D'Snowth

When I Googled each of them, none of them were listed at all.

6. MikaelaMuppet

Hm. I looked on Bing and they were there.

7. D'Snowth

Not really weird so much as interesting, but I see today that Kids on the Block are now following me on Instagram . . . I wonder if they even remember offering me a summer job so many years ago, probably not, but oh well, lol.

newsmanfan likes this.
  8. MikaelaMuppet

The fact that my library is closed due to a power outage until next week.

It's unusual because stuff like this usually never happens.

9. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

That sucks.
    Sounds like a lack of funding :sympathy:.

10. MikaelaMuppet

It does, but it’s actually not due to a lack of funding at all and it's another reason as a matter of fact.

11. MikaelaMuppet

12. D'Snowth

Not really weird so much as interesting, but I see Facebook has a ton of same-sex couples emojis, but very little opposite-sex emojis, which I can only imagine would be met with all kinds of backlash and people permanently deactivating their accounts altogether over.

13. LittleJerry92

I haven’t really noticed that actually.

14. D'Snowth

I did when I was browsing through them trying to find a vomit emoji (I swear they used to have one).

15. LittleJerry92

Oh, never mind. Yeah, I see it now.

I mean, in fairness, they have an even balance of same sex and opposite sex couples.

16. D'Snowth

Do they? Seems like I saw more same sex than opposite sex, but then again, I was just trying to find the barf emoji . . . what happened to it? :search:

17. LittleJerry92

Yup, I looked very carefully and it had an even balance.

18. D'Snowth

Still, you know some butthurt people out there will be ****** off just for even having any at all.

19. LittleJerry92

Yes, yes...... I ignore their little temper tantrums just as much as I ignore (some) LGBT people who are discriminative against straight people as a whole.

20. D'Snowth

I'm surprised Steve Harvey has his own talk show now, considering nobody likes him (and by "nobody" I mean that in the sense that nobody I know likes him).