The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
I almost had an accident today that was half my own fault, and half somebody else's fault. So anyway, as I was pulling out of a parking lot into traffic, I kind lost focus for a moment, and nearly collided with someone who had the right of way. I put on the brake, and backed up to let him continue, but he motioned for me to, so I did... then I almost got hit by someone coming from the other direction, who apparently wasn't watching me continue.
WHOA!! talk about a close call!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Dropped my cellphone yesterday that I just got not even two weeks ago. Now there's a nice big scratch on the back. :frown: :frown:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, so I just saw the photobomb of John Travolta planting a kiss on a hotsy-totsy before I read the caption and realized it was Scarlet Johansen.

Now here's why this is stupid, and it will show you the height of my limited interests and lack of spectating: would you believe that I have never seen anything Scarlet Johansen has done? In fact, the only thing I've ever seen her in was HOME ALONE 3 where she played the big sister . . . so it's actually hard for me to really think of her as anything than when she was a teen, even though I know she's a big star now, and has been for years.

What kind of a shirt do I wear when somebody wears an "I'm with stupid" shirt around me?

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
So I'm in my schools production of the jungle book and i have to climb down from a rock in one of my scenes. the doofus in front of me knocked down the ladder and then I had to jump off (given that I have a sprained ankle) and BOY did that hurt.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
So I'm in my schools production of the jungle book and i have to climb down from a rock in one of my scenes. the doofus in front of me knocked down the ladder and then I had to jump off (given that I have a sprained ankle) and BOY did that hurt.
Ouch! Boy, I hope you're feeling okay now!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A month or two ago, I was uninstalling some programs from my computer that I don't use, and among them was Quicktime for some reason, which I didn't understand, as I'm using a P, not a Mac. So anyway, I've been working on a new project in Adobe Premiere, and it kept crashing when trying to export the final project, but I cou;ldn't figure out why . . . until I read that Premiere requires Quicktime to export.

So, yeah. I installed Quicktime again, so I'm exporting it now.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
This morning I was cleaning my kitchen. I was deep in thought, so my subconscious decided that the knives could go in the pantry and the new carton of milk belonged in the bin. The loaf of bread also made it to the sink.

My subconscious is quite stupid.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I spent about an hour or so watching Bigfoot-sighting videos on YouTube, and I honestly have no idea why I even did that - I don't even know how I got started, I just clicked on one (without searching, mind you) and kept clicking on others, all the while asking myself why I was even doing this.