The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
My dog did something stupid today. We were playing fetch and he thought it would be a great idea to bawl me over as he came up from behind. Of course, I had to fall face first.

I always did wonder what dirt tasted like....
Ugh! Dirt does not taste that great. You should never eat it. :sigh:
Sorry about what happened to you.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This was actually two days ago, but I played Bejeweled for the first time... MAN, am I good at this game!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You forget, my old computer wasn't just an old computer, it was OOOOLLLLLD... a game like Bejeweled probably would have crashed it.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Bejewled is also on like abunch of different platforms. Heck, an old nokia phone I had had it...

Not to mention all the Bejewled clones everywhere

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I spilled some soy sauce on the table while I was eating lunch, and used my fingerless glove to clean it up (I was too lazy to go get a napkin:embarrassed:).

Bridget

Reaction score
So this is probably the most humiliating thing I've ever been stupid enough to do in my lifetime! At the state fair, they always have those booths with "crazy" looking people, animals, etc. So I decide to go to the booth with the "Man-eating chicken" with my friend. And of course I got what I paid for...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
So this is probably the most humiliating thing I've ever been stupid enough to do in my lifetime! At the state fair, they always have those booths with "crazy" looking people, animals, etc. So I decide to go to the booth with the "Man-eating chicken" with my friend. And of course I got what I paid for...
Okay that totally made me laugh! XD

D'Snowth

Reaction score
While I was in the shower, the corner of my eye started itching, so I gave it a little scratch.

Without taking into consideration there was still some soap on my finger.

Yeowch.