The Great Weight Loss Race

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
You better do them pushups or I'll send Dee from 'Whats Happening' after you :smile: Seriously, yall, good luck! I'll watch from the 'balc'...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Okay, are we ready to also become a support group? LOL!

At the event tonight they had shrimp and cheeses and meats...but, after we got done, we ended up at Ben & Jerry's, and I got a chocolate milkshake. I couldn't help it. Everyone was having something delicious and I wanted it, too.

And I got it. I'm a loser, but not of weight! I was so angry with myself after I had it.

I dunno, this is going to be harder for myself than I thought.

superfan

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Okay, are we ready to also become a support group? LOL!

At the event tonight they had shrimp and cheeses and meats...but, after we got done, we ended up at Ben & Jerry's, and I got a chocolate milkshake. I couldn't help it. Everyone was having something delicious and I wanted it, too.

And I got it. I'm a loser, but not of weight! I was so angry with myself after I had it.

I dunno, this is going to be harder for myself than I thought.
Don't get discouraged! We ALL have those days. The temptation at times can be too much (ie..Superfan vs Hallowe'en candy...the road to victory!). You take it a day at a time and promise yourself you'll do better tomorrow. I allow myself one day a week where I can treat myself to something really "junk-like" that way I'm not depriving myself.
Hang in there, FozzieBear. We're all in this together!

superfan

Reaction score
Weekly weigh in tomorrow.
If I can get out of the 240's I'm sailin'!
Even 239 would be nice.

BEAR

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
my weight is 206 tonight i forgot to wiegh in the morning

How can you go from 304.2 to 206 lbs. in one day? It's impossible.