The Gordons

Foodie

Reaction score
Hey all,
Just got my Old School Sesame Street DVD set. * sings * Memories! Well, sort of. It seems the episodes were all from the year before I was born as I don't recall ever seeing firsthand, Gordon with the fro ( 'cept for a flashback I saw (( or dreamed )) of him & Susan tying the knot ). Anyhoo, obviously there were at least 2 different Gordon actors but I'm wondering if there was a third. I always thought that the 1969 Gordon was also the bald Gordon I've always known. Is it? :smirk:

Keep in mind that I'm more of a fraggle dork so I don't know all of the common factoids about The Street.

Nick

Barry Lee

Reaction score
The first two are on the SS DVD Set, the third (Roscoe Orman) still is on the show today (he's the bald one)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
There are in fact four Gordons. There was one on the test pilot. But I forget his name.

BEAR

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
There are in fact four Gordons. There was one on the test pilot. But I forget his name.

Really?!!?

Foodie

Reaction score
Thanks Gordon Fans

Hee hee. If only I'd've flipped through the DVD booklet, I wouldn't have had to bug ya. That's why beer & Sesame Street don't mix.... well... sort of. :smirk:

Nick

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Really?!!?
Yeah, On the Sesame Street Biorgarphy On Te Hstory Channel, They show footage from the test pilot, and there was another person playing Gordon before Matt Robinson. It's from 1968. I have that special on video.

Foodie

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Yeah, On the Sesame Street Biorgarphy On Te Hstory Channel, They show footage from the test pilot, and there was another person playing Gordon before Matt Robinson. It's from 1968. I have that special on video.

So, the DVD set only has the normal pilot but not the test pilot? :smirk: