The Funny Videoe Thread

Drtooth

Reaction score
...hopefully this doesn't exist already. if it does, someone take this video and add it to that thread for me.

But I decided to start one for the sake of this brilliant piece of comedy I just discovered hiding on the internet... a Canadian Home Shopping Network broadcast where they sell creepy "Anatomically Correct" baby dolls.

The best part is the woman who was so excited by the product she had to run to the phone and explain that she's not even near her TV and wants one of these things so bad. But yeah, old housewives drooling over the concept of creepy collectibles deep in the Uncanny Valley. That's pretty freaking funny on its own. But the fact they have to use slides instead of video with some curious narration (listen to how the seller gushes about the wrinkles on the back and bandage over the fresh cut belly button). All with the punctuation of bike horns and queries of "How do you like $39.75?"

Oscarfan

Reaction score
This one is a big favorite with me and my friends:

Drtooth

Reaction score
UGH! Can someone fix my almost out of character typo?

Seriously... in cases of unintentionally funny, Retro Winnipeg is a goldmine!

Here's an offer to get free Kubasa (kielbasa) with ice skates! (I think I shared this one once)

Yeah... that was a legitimate promotion.

Here's a terribly cut commercial promo... just wait till you hear what it awkwardly sounds like she's saying.

And here's a furniture commercial that looks like it comes straight out of a comedy movie, but doesn't.

They beat the Cr[BEEP]ap out of the competition.

mr3urious

Reaction score
And speaking of home shopping clips, here's some of pre-Dirty Jobs Mike Rowe on QVC snarking on the crap he peddled. Amazing how clean and preppy he looked compared to his grubbier image today.

mr3urious

Reaction score
What a piece of shin that was. Jewish kids deserve better.

Oh wait, there's Shalom Sesame. :big_grin:

mr3urious

Reaction score
NBC undergoes some technical difficulties during the Orange Bowl in 1992. The random switch to the Japanese feed is what got me. :big_grin:

Though this one is a bit creepier, especially if you were a British preschooler back in '96. :eek:

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
Why do you guys post stuff, but nothing shows up for me? Can anybody help? Is it flash? Because I just downloaded flash for my kindle fire hd. Is the kindle the problem instead? HELP!